Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody know why NBA eu store doesn't carry XXL jerseys. I want the city one but don't wanna get the wrong size lol

I still don't get why the rockets city edition is Chinese lettering. I'm sure it's because of Yao and the effect he had culturally while playing here, but clutch city has way more meaning for this city.

just realized its all “pre order” with the shorts having a date of 2/2. I might wait until the stuff hits the stateside stores.

:pimp:

DSD49erXUAAYV22.jpg:large

I still don't get why the rockets city edition is Chinese lettering. I'm sure it's because of Yao and the effect he had culturally while playing here, but clutch city has way more meaning for this city.

Houston has embraced being China's team and are very popular there long after Yao.

Just pre ordered the Lonzo city jersey from lakersstore.com

Was waiting for the purple statement but like these too.

Houston has embraced being China's team and are very popular there long after Yao.

I understand that and get that. That's why I said the effect he had culturally, but being the "city" jersey should be for the city. Clutch city has been around much longer and had much more of an impact here. Hell they even had a sleeved adidas jersey with it on there.

I understand that and get that. That's why I said the effect he had culturally, but being the "city" jersey should be for the city. Clutch city has been around much longer and had much more of an impact here. Hell they even had a sleeved adidas jersey with it on there.

It's kinda like how the raptors want to be Canada's team and don't really have a jersey that says Toronto on it anymore

Back
Top Bottom