Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I thought there was a vintage jersey thread on nt but I cant find it. I want to lc a majestic 1990s bp jersey. Any help is greatly appreciated

I thought there was a vintage jersey thread on nt but I cant find it. I want to lc a majestic 1990s bp jersey. Any help is greatly appreciated
there is one somewhere but hasn't been posted in ages

but wrong thread, id post that request in the Mitchell ness thread

there is one somewhere but hasn't been posted in ages

but wrong thread, id post that request in the Mitchell ness thread
Yeah just figured jersey thread maybe was also a part of that thread too lol you think I could post the lc in there?

Was at the NBA store yesterday. They still have Nike authentic shorts in there. They had the Nets, Celtics, Cavs, Bulls, Warriors, Knicks, Spurs, and few of last season Lakers. Then they had one of each left, Suns, Nuggets, Hornets & Magic.

Was at the NBA store yesterday. They still have Nike authentic shorts in there. They had the Nets, Celtics, Cavs, Bulls, Warriors, Knicks, Spurs, and few of last season Lakers. Then they had one of each left, Suns, Nuggets, Hornets & Magic.

I bought my lonzo authentic there, the dude working cash didnt take off the anti theft tag, so I had to go in the next day to get it removed. Funny enough White Chocolate walked right by me since he was doing a signing

They had authentic Phoenix Suns shorts for sale at the NBA store???

Saw this "running tank" at the store yesterday (and shorts beside it). Look familiar?
33284190448_1205887ba1_c.jpg

Nike not even trying anymore. Oh, and it was $35 (Canadian)

Back
Top Bottom