Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I was able to get the swingman booker the valley jersey. Was holding hope for the authentic but it seems like even the swingman are scarce

Haven't been in here for a while, bought the few Rockets items I wanted (shirseys minus player names and numbers) before this season. Thankful I did...

Are these the earned Jersey's confirmed for this season? I only went back about 5 pages so sorry if late, which I'm sure I am .

I'm not much of a jersey guy, but love the shirseys. Pretty much wear them daily, or did at least. Now I'm stuck with bookoo Harden, Westbrook, Capela and Paul shirseys I just don't feel right wearing anymore. Any clue when we'll start seeing new players? I'd assume for the Rockets Wood, and Wall should be soon with Oladipo probably following later.

What makes it worse is I've got even more of former Houston athletes Garrett Cole, George Springer, and I think soon to be Deshaun Watson, and JJ Watt (guess you can tell all I buy is Houston gear).

I need some new stuff, but nothing is really out there I don't have.

FINALLY found a decently priced Nike Authentic Jordan Jersey! It was around the retail of a regular Authentic.

Nike Authentic NBA Jersey - Michael Jordan.png

Has anyone seen these warm up shorts anywhere online? Would love to grab one of these.

Also, has anyone felt like the Nike swingman shorts fit been god awful? Bought the Jordan purple away shorts and immediately returned them. Just odd leg taper versus inseam. Not sure sizing up would’ve solved fit issue.

Attachments

• 7C882415-0741-41E0-A977-9CD8A10A9F20.jpeg
    7C882415-0741-41E0-A977-9CD8A10A9F20.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 644
Why isn’t Nike producing retro product of former players? Outside of those jordan jerseys the 1st year.

player's rights and all that stuff that doesn't allow for nike to sell the authentic classic jerseys
also the reason why mitchell and ness doesn't have classic jerseys of certain players

Will the d book valley jersey ever restock smh
I wanted to know the same thing, i emailed the suns team shop and they told me "Unfortunately at this time we do not plan on having a restock of the Valley Jerseys as they were a limited edition pre-order item." smh

Back
Top Bottom