Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

lakers doing so bad in these mixtape jerseys, they already hit the outlets
Torrance, CA
E7EBDEBA-D153-482E-9830-92929EF6D59C.jpeg
0B602F6D-5381-4843-B697-56A9B2F1E6EE.jpeg

3697DF4C-7995-4A83-93AF-B0EF49A76588.jpeg

Reminds me of playing in the park lol like yeah I’ll prolly forgive you if there’s no gash and I’m fine

but once you see that blood it changes things

See that’s where I’ll disagree. You know when you’re being cheap shotted. There being blood or not, shouldn’t be the reason you lose it after you’ve been face to face with him.

See that’s where I’ll disagree. You know when you’re being cheap shotted. There being blood or not, shouldn’t be the reason you lose it after you’ve been face to face with him.

fair

Somebody said “you ain’t gonna do **** AD” had me rolling

Facts. I saw this game in person live. That arena was rocking after that

I was too in to the moment to record the full thing but I did get the 3rd attempt lol

these city authentics fit tight.... i can slip in and out of my klay small authentic with a little bit of finesse but this new city edition small steph i had to damn near ask my brother to help get it off lol. quick measure shows 18 inches across frontside chest on my klay but only 17.5 on this steph, whole inch down.

Back
Top Bottom