Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

lol the one day I don’t check... they finally drop. Missed on the XL city LBJ authentic. Had to size up to the 2XL.

Crazy that the Lebrons are just sitting on Nike EU in fsr

Yeah, was thinking about coppin' a LeBron (you can get it now for 25% off for €150) but decided to go the re-sale route for the Curry. Those sold out in moments and people are already asking crazy prices for the few available online.

It also annoys me that Nike.eu gives us Kyrie City Authentics instead of KD. Would cop a KD without hesitation.

Does anyone know if Nike.eu will be getting some of Authentic Releases like in the US? Would love to get a Grizzlies Morant and a TImberwolves Edwards.

Yeah, was thinking about coppin' a LeBron (you can get it now for 25% off for €150) but decided to go the re-sale route for the Curry. Those sold out in moments and people are already asking crazy prices for the few available online.

It also annoys me that Nike.eu gives us Kyrie City Authentics instead of KD. Would cop a KD without hesitation.

Does anyone know if Nike.eu will be getting some of Authentic Releases like in the US? Would love to get a Grizzlies Morant and a TImberwolves Edwards.

At least you get the 25% discount, we had no Black Friday sale here in Australia for some reason

Same here, if it was Durant instant cop, but Kyrie won’t even play for the Nets this season

was really debating on getting the lebron city jersey authentic but i feel like pokemon cards is a much cheaper hobby rn LOL

Back
Top Bottom