Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

you guys think i'll be good with a M/40 on the Nike Swingman Jerseys? last jersey's i've bought were M&N Kobe and Rodman both in M/40, they fit me pretty much perfect. i'm 6'0 160 but i got a really thin torso/waist and a bigger chest/shoulders. basically built like Iverson but a little bigger in the shoulders/chest.

Swingman jerseys fit looser than authentics. They're made with a casual cut in mind like the soccer kits.

If he’s got a “really thin” torso and waist, then a 44 should be good? I got a 44 swingman and I’m also skinny, but it still fits good. I think a 40 would have been too tight.
he's also said he's got a wider chest and shoulders. i'm inclined to believe he'd be more comfortable in a 48

I've heard Swingmans do fit loose tho
As long as the chest is just slightly loose, the rest doesn’t make a difference. It all depends on how you dress too. Personally I like the swingman to fit streetwear style as I see it more like a fashionable shirt. At his height the length makes a difference too.

As long as the chest is just slightly loose, the rest doesn’t make a difference. It all depends on how you dress too. Personally I like the swingman to fit streetwear style as I see it more like a fashionable shirt. At his height the length makes a difference too.
True. I went with a big enough size so I could wear it over a hoodie when it's cold out.

For the swingman comparison questions. Unless you live in a place like Wyoming or North Dakota. You should be able to find swingmans to try on at a store in your local mall or sporting goods/sports clothing store. Most Macys have a Lids locker room inside them as well.

You can get measurements online and suggestions on here. But if there’s a store within distance. Sometimes it’s best to just try some on.

Mlb 40 is a medium. fits slightly looser than an nba 44 in the chest. Way longer in length though.

I’m going to second this… I wear a size small in most Nike clothing, and I bought a size 40 mlb authentic thinking it was also a small. It looked like a poncho on me. It went right back.

Nikes NBA sizing differs from the NFL and MLB.

MLB and NFL is your traditional 40 (medium), 44 (large), 48 (extra large), 52 (2XL), 56 (3XL), 60 (4XL)

NBA is 40 (small), 44 (medium), 48 (large), 52 (extra large), 56 (2XL), and 58 (3XL)

Unless they changed it on fanatics where you could look up measurements. They didn’t account for the differences between the nba sizing and the nfl/mlb sizing when putting their info up.

Snagged the last 2 smalls at the game last night

EDIT: they were the last 2 of any size available
AACDA756-4BAE-4706-BA64-6103527B828A.jpeg

B7C69D0E-DCE7-4404-B95F-E8A49149F0E5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom