Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

After the KD and Kyrie debacle, I don't think I'm buying jerseys, specifically authentics, anymore.
For a while I just didn’t know who was getting a max, leaving in FA, or getting traded for picks in Boston so I looked hard for authentic blanks on Mercari. No numbers, no NOB, and I love it. All about the team.

With that said, I hope Brad finds a way to JT, JB, KD 🔥
89C10275-E0E2-407B-B2D5-107CBAEAC143.jpeg

9769AAFE-38FF-4787-BF85-62C20A4EC8AB.jpeg

My customized Laker authentics I ordered from fanatics a few weeks ago just shipped.

They’re coming from silver crystal sports so I’m bracing for the worst and hoping for the best given my experiences dealing with them for NFL jerseys. They don’t use the proper kiss cut stitching on their custom NFL jerseys which have double and triple layer stitching.

Hopefully it’s not a major letdown when they arrive next week.

My customized Laker authentics I ordered from fanatics a few weeks ago just shipped.

They’re coming from silver crystal sports so I’m bracing for the worst and hoping for the best given my experiences dealing with them for NFL jerseys. They don’t use the proper kiss cut stitching on their custom NFL jerseys which have double and triple layer stitching.

Hopefully it’s not a major letdown when they arrive next week.

thx for the update, pls give the verdict when they arrive!

That's why I have so many Dirk jerseys. No matter what I can always go back to the Big Baller from the G of anybody else decides to leave.

A lot of uninformed opinions regarding the Nets mess...I really wondered what happened to those city edition jerseys from NDC's stock.

dang so anyone know why they switched to 100% cotton material on t-shirts starting in 2020/21 season? was looking thru this thread and saw interesting posts about this. i copped 100% poly (true Dri-fit) shirts and man the difference is staggering, so much more comfy. they don't collect dust or degrade after washing and drying. i don't get why they downgraded the material.

I also like the cotton/poly blend nba shirts from 2018-2020, feels very similar in comfort and quality to 100% poly IMO. (those who were complaining about the blend in 2018, i wonder what yall think about 100% cotton now lol).

these new 100% cotton shirts are total a** and no different than nike outlet non-nba t-shirts or previous adidas nba shirts. fabric is too thick, not as smooth, degrades quick and always gets pilled/dusty.

gonna sell all my cotton shirts now and hunt for some pre-2020 shirts and pray they go back to poly/cotton blend in the future. i would have bought so many more curry warriors origins shirts if they still used the blend.

Last edited:
dang so anyone know why they switched to 100% cotton material on t-shirts starting in 2020/21 season? was looking thru this thread and saw interesting posts about this. i copped 100% poly (true Dri-fit) shirts and man the difference is staggering, so much more comfy. they don't collect dust or degrade after washing and drying. i don't get why they downgraded the material.

I also like the cotton/poly blend nba shirts from 2018-2020, feels very similar in comfort and quality to 100% poly IMO. (those who were complaining about the blend in 2018, i wonder what yall think about 100% cotton now lol).

these new 100% cotton shirts are total a** and no different than nike outlet non-nba t-shirts or previous adidas nba shirts. fabric is too thick, not as smooth, degrades quick and always gets pilled/dusty.

gonna sell all my cotton shirts now and hunt for some pre-2020 shirts and pray they go back to poly/cotton blend in the future. i would have bought so many more curry warriors origins shirts if they still used the blend.
Oh hell yeah man, Dri-Fit beats cotton any day. No lint collects, wicks moisture so well, etc etc.

I also agree with quality. Literally no issue with the graphics coming off, and I wear the heck out of this shirt when I hoop. Dri-Fit also flexes very well with your body, while the cotton just gets heavy with sweat and sticks to your body.
70DEAA1B-E0C6-4FD6-8E3D-E494720F39E3.jpeg

I’d much rather have the old blend than these 100% cotton trash.

So I got my custom Lebron authentics in from fanatics today from when they put up all types of customized authentic NBA jerseys a few weeks back. I got authentic jerseys with swingman numbers. **** silver crystal sports sports. I’ve already had some trash experiences with them on NFL jerseys where I had the numbers peeling off on the arms in the past. But they’re charging $270 for these customized NBA authentics (higher price point than the regular NBA authentics) and sending a product with swingman numbers.

This **** is a joke. For as much as they charge, they need to outsource the custom stuff to EPS or a capable company and stop using trash as silver crystal sports. I hope they don’t give me run around in trying to get this resolved.

47DB1905-99CC-4B51-8419-7B735FE4813C.jpeg

A44CDD89-D470-4317-AAD9-192D1649E3D1.jpeg

It’s trash on every level. They’re letting me send them back for a refund. I’m on the phone with customer service. The lady I’m talking to has been real helpful so that’s a plus.

I doubt anything comes out of it. But the customer service rep gave me her email and told me to send pics along with my complaint so that she can forward it higher up the chain in command. But in all seriousness this silver crystal sports **** is unacceptable. I guarantee I wasn’t the first person to have an issue with these jerseys and I wont be the last. And for context. Here’s some of the immaculate work I got from silver crystal sports last year on a Rams vapor elite.

94EA22F1-283C-42CE-8DC3-A47A1AADE61A.jpeg

So I got my custom Lebron authentics in from fanatics today from when they put up all types of customized authentic NBA jerseys a few weeks back. I got authentic jerseys with swingman numbers. **** silver crystal sports sports. I’ve already had some trash experiences with them on NFL jerseys where I had the numbers peeling off on the arms in the past. But they’re charging $270 for these customized NBA authentics (higher price point than the regular NBA authentics) and sending a product with swingman numbers.

This **** is a joke. For as much as they charge, they need to outsource the custom stuff to EPS or a capable company and stop using trash as silver crystal sports. I hope they don’t give me run around in trying to get this resolved.

47DB1905-99CC-4B51-8419-7B735FE4813C.jpeg

A44CDD89-D470-4317-AAD9-192D1649E3D1.jpeg
That’s an absolute **** job. You better get a full refund.

Silver crystal sucks. I wanted to buy a Travis Kelce custom Vapor elite jersey since I haven’t seen a retail for sale, but it bugs me that they don’t do the correct kiss cut style. For $350+, it’s unacceptable.

That LeBron custom is downright shameful though. Wow.

Silver crystal sucks. I wanted to buy a Travis Kelce custom Vapor elite jersey since I haven’t seen a retail for sale, but it bugs me that they don’t do the correct kiss cut style. For $350+, it’s unacceptable.

That LeBron custom is downright shameful though. Wow.

I feel the exact same way. I’ve ordered 49ers vapor elites from them because it’s basic single layer stitching. But anything double or triple layer I wouldn’t touch for that very reason. Hopefully they stock more already done Road white vapor elites for this upcoming season, because for most teams if you want the road jersey, you’re stuck going to custom route.

I don’t get what’s so hard about using the correct kiss cut stitching. Especially at that price point. I miss EPS being able to do NFL jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom