Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’ll post in the thread on Friday when I’m heading up there and when I’m in the store. I’m curious to what they’ll have though. The last 2 years stuff was already marked down before the sale compared to this year.

I’ll post in the thread on Friday when I’m heading up there and when I’m in the store. I’m curious to what they’ll have though. The last 2 years stuff was already marked down before the sale compared to this year.

Much appreciated. Any Luka or city edition authentics from previous seasons would be dope.

I like the tent sales they have at Mavs HQ. Boxes filled with team issued shorts. I wish I bought more last time lol.

Lol at people thinking they’re gonna have Luka jerseys at that sale. Enjoy your brand new Kristaps Porzingis jerseys instead.

I like the tent sales they have at Mavs HQ. Boxes filled with team issued shorts. I wish I bought more last time lol.

I was going to go to the tent sale last year. The line was wrapped around the entire building an hour before it opened to where I just said forget that. But figured they would have some type of team issued stuff at it.

As for the team store potentially having $45 Luka jerseys.

Last year the 2020-21 city authentics were $75 and the 2019-20 statements with the Nike logo were $64.20.

At some point I’m going to assume they’re going to mark down this past seasons city edition jerseys along with the 75th anniversary Diamond jerseys as well. Now would they mark them down to $45. That I doubt, but it doesn’t hurt for me to go up there and find out.

Sucks the sale is this weekend though because I can only go Friday since I’m flying out to LA Saturday for the MLB all star game and events for it. But I’ll be up there Friday morning.

I actually checked the Mavs team store, and it looks like they had Luka jerseys in stock, so yeah, maybe there is a chance they have some at the sale. I just assumed that stock was depleted like the Celtics team shop, who basically have no jerseys in stock whatsoever. Good luck to all of you, and may the jersey gods bless you with some Luka joints at a crazy discount.

As for the team store potentially having $45 Luka jerseys.

Last year the 2020-21 city authentics were $75 and the 2019-20 statements with the Nike logo were $64.20.

At some point I’m going to assume they’re going to mark down this past seasons city edition jerseys along with the 75th anniversary Diamond jerseys as well. Now would they mark them down to $45. That I doubt, but it doesn’t hurt for me to go up there and find out.

Sucks the sale is this weekend though because I can only go Friday since I’m flying out to LA Saturday for the MLB all star game and events for it. But I’ll be up there Friday morning.
Why did I think you lived in Los Angeles?

The Hangar also makes almost all of their swingmans in house. If they have a jersey they won't be wearing anymore they'll probably use the rest of their number kit to make Luka jerseys so they sell faster. I went after they switched from Nike to Jordan on the statement and got some Luka statement shirts for my girls and my wife "my dumbass got one at retail... lol"

The Mavs store just posted a preview of the sale on their ig. Looks kinda underwhelming. Ima still go. But I’m not really expecting much in terms of Luka authentics going off their post.

Didn’t see any city edition stuff from last season at all, authentic or swingman. Ima still go. But looks kinda underwhelming going off their ig post.

Looking to get a 48 on the authentic. I’ll have to check the thread tomorrow. 45 bucks though. Whatever player. I’d rock any of your names on the back for 45 bucks. 😂

Looking to get a 48 on the authentic. I’ll have to check the thread tomorrow. 45 bucks though. Whatever player. I’d rock any of your names on the back for 45 bucks. 😂

They’ve had Porzingis authentics for $60 at the hangar for a while now. Not sure what sizes and colors. But last time I was there a few weeks back I saw some. But I’ll see what they have tomorrow. Hopefully it’s better than what I saw from their recent ig post.

I got my Morant icon edition from NBA store via Crystal Sports. They did a pretty good job imo.

Here are comparison pics with the Morant statement jersey I got from Nike.com

Attachments

• 20220714_233338.jpg
    20220714_233338.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220714_233600.jpg
    20220714_233600.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 20220714_233652.jpg
    20220714_233652.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 153
don’t expect much from the Mavs sale guys. I seen on their ig that there was a line wrapped around the arena before it opened.

I’m barely heading up there now as I had no intention on lining up early or doing any of that extra stuff when I have my doubts they’ll have much good stuff anyway.

Bert. Bert.

Pistons Team Shop finally has authentic jerseys, albeit kind of expensive.

Ordered both white and blue tho. Thank you again my dude

Sick I couldn’t get the remix. My fav jersey they’ve had in a long long long time

Ordered both white and blue tho. Thank you again my dude

Sick I couldn’t get the remix. My fav jersey they’ve had in a long long long time

Yeah no sweat, I was randomly checking stores last night and saw them there. I tried the city edition too, but medium, large & xl was already gone. So I copped the white instead.

Back
Top Bottom