Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

CFDAC197-5B20-4AC3-B5FD-53CD501D8414.jpeg
Is that from the in arena app???

Anyone can help some fellow NTs out?

Blame it on the lame resellers

All they’re really doing is just letting local based resellers flourish and have a monopoly on them.

Unless they’re limiting it to 1 per person. There’s nothing stopping anyone local to that area from copping multiples. And even if it is limited to 1 per person. They can get their gf or some of their friends to go with them and cop some too. Yeah it makes it harder and makes them jump through more hoops. But resellers in that area have easy access to them.

Doing phone orders isn’t the issue imo. They just need to limit it to one per person.

All they’re really doing is just letting local based resellers flourish and have a monopoly on them.
100%
Doing phone orders isn’t the issue imo. They just need to limit it to one per person.
‘One jersey per’ is the solution. They’re in the retail biz, limit it to one and let the chips fall where they may. Worrying beyond that, from a point of sale perspective, makes no sense.

If anything limiting to the home state makes them resell for even more absurd prices. Check the city LaMelo authentic from last year. It goes for more than any other jersey from last year, after-market. I haven’t checked in awhile but they were selling for damn near $1k at one point

Again, they’re one of the few teams that don’t put authentics up on their online team store. Most teams do, so it’s not a league wide thing to make obtaining authentics difficult for resellers.

I got this email from the Lakers team store earlier this week regarding my city jersey order.
First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the delay on your Lakers Authentic City Edition jersey. The lettering company that is stitching our Authentic jerseys is currently having a delay on our shipment. The expected time frame that they gave us is the ending of February.

As a form of gratitude , we will give you the option to purchase the unreleased Lakers Hardwood Classic jersey and the ability to customize it if you would like ( for a $25 fee) . This customization will be only offered to the clients that ordered an authentic jerseys and will wait the time for there order.

I mean, they are offering you a swingman or Authentic HWC? The HWC authentic is team-issued only. That would be nuts if they offer you a team issue HWC.
Oh, I though you meant something different.

But I emailed the Laker Store back & asked if the offer was for a swingman or authentic. Currently waiting for a reply.

Back
Top Bottom