Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Dallas still going with those trash jerseys? SMH

UTAH sucks

Portland is atrocious

So we really still think Nike is going to bring better ideas/designs to the table than what adidas did?

Or are we just hard to please and impress?

Or too early to tell?

So since Adidas's USA HQ is in Portland, if they payed enough for a sponsorship, could we see a Nike AND Adidas logo on Trailblazer jerseys? :nerd:

jk I know this would never happen

So since Adidas's USA HQ is in Portland, if they payed enough for a sponsorship, could we see a Nike AND Adidas logo on Trailblazer jerseys? :nerd:

I would attempt to do it just be petty even though it definitely wouldn't happen

Would have to imagine the ads on the jersey can't be a direct competitor with the whoever the official outfitter is at the time.

And now that I think about it, not that it would happen, but if nike would be a jersey sponsor too for a team. double swoosh. :lol:

thats like UA offering the warriors 50 mill a year just to have the UA on the jersey to spite Nike :lol:

Nike ain't that dumb, they took the deal for a reason to get the spot all to themselves

Fired up to see the NBA gear Release and those 76ers Jerseys are fire ---- once simmons or Embiid prove they can stay healthy COPPPED

Hopefully next week we get pricing and information on Swingmans and what not

Back
Top Bottom