Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Where are you seeing those dates? Remember the NBA EU date is day/month/year. I see early Feb for most.

That’s a bummer. Need an all star replacement now

130861958300120110725-22047-17md9ul.jpg

Where can I find Authentic knicks city edition shorts? I like the fd logo on there.
All I have seen online is the swingman ones

So far i'm giving Nike the benefit of the doubt, but these All-Star jerseys are evidence that Nike rushed the jersey change over from adidas.

but how could they be so unprepared? like they knew it was coming up its not as if they weren't confirmed for the contract to end on adidas.

So far i'm giving Nike the benefit of the doubt, but these All-Star jerseys are evidence that Nike rushed the jersey change over from adidas.

but how could they be so unprepared? like they knew it was coming up its not as if they weren't confirmed for the contract to end on adidas.

How did they rush it? All star weekend is a couple weeks out and all the gear is released already! I’m super grateful Nike took over the nba contract lol. I’ve been waiting for years and years for this... no matter what nike does, people will always complain. Nike is killing it this year w/ the nba already and it’s just the beginning

I love how Nike simplified things with the pre-game/in game warm ups etc. Every team had grey/blk warm ups. Adidas was all over the place with wool jackets one year, stripes all over the clothing etc.

I’m glad they allowed us to purchase the all/star jerseys in both “home/away” colors.

So far, Nike has done quite well. I wish they would do Christmas uniforms like Adidas. Adidas hit a home run with the Christmas Uniforms (Big color, yule tide font, cream uniforms).

Last edited:
Just got my second Jersey. These are made in Thailand while the white ones are made in Guatemala. The Black ones are also slightly looser than the white ones. I’m very happy with the quality and the style, looking forward to get the wine one later down the year hopefully, since it’s more widely available than the black and the white ones.
CFF86A85-DBA5-438E-BC1B-EE7A6ECCC170.jpeg
CC22AD18-4B47-4AE5-89EA-8618C62C19C3.jpeg

Stopped by Champs, all they had were Lebron ASG jerseys but found a Giannis TShirt, was able to use a $20 reward on it, not too bad
84875FDE-0087-4D3C-9242-D17323E59A51.jpeg 398E78E3-9518-468C-891F-8F67A534795F.jpeg

Just for kicks I scanned the Bron jersey, not sure if it will come up with anything ASG related or just act the same as a Cavs jersey
FF442804-9DF8-4F78-A3A6-86392A51524F.png 238FB60B-BFCC-4DFC-A6C1-0AA0E076B5CE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom