Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

My favorite overall kit (jersey and shorts) would be the Hornets followed by TWolves, Magic, Hawks and Bucks.

Last edited:

Still on the fence on the execution but the concept is cool. I like that the players got to pick which number styles they wanted. Curious to see how that will look on the court.

A0184ED4-262F-4099-9954-ABEEEB76A004.png

Milwaukee Bucks

1EFEDFE2-0A06-4A65-B5D2-86E7228D2C30.png

City edition teamware is up on ndc

Mavs store always seems to have abundant supply, think youre good fam

the last two summers the hangar (Mavs brick and mortar store by the arena) had city edition jerseys, both swingmans and authentics half off. Seems like that’s an every summer thing for them. But you’re right on them having abundant supply.

They do phone orders as well and the people at the store are on the ball and helpful which l I like as that’s a total contrast from the service I would usually get from team LA at staples center where you couldn’t get any type of consistent answer from employees and where most didn’t know the difference between swingmans and authentics lol.

Found a blank of the Sixers diamond authentic on eBay. Paid $150 and should have it within a week. Now to work on finding someone to get the name and numbers lol

Not sure if your in the Philly area, but if you are, I wonder if you can just go to the Sixers team store at the Center and ask if they would put the name & number on the jersey for a fee. Worth asking, as they would be the place the go since they have the official proper authentic numbers & letters.

Id take a cade Cunningham remix or whatever the red jersey is this year in an authentic. Going game Thursday but they haven't even sold authentic of the regular styles :lol:

trash *** team

Not sure if your in the Philly area, but if you are, I wonder if you can just go to the Sixers team store at the Center and ask if they would put the name & number on the jersey for a fee. Worth asking, as they would be the place the go since they have the official proper authentic numbers & letters.
I’m in Miami lol but that’s an option

I know I’m good but everyone has been begging for a blue/green jersey for the longest time now lol. I'm not doubting my ability to get one I was mainly be sarcastic lol.

Was said before but some of these city warm up jackets look really nice.

Nike.com loaded up some of the city shorts

Back
Top Bottom