Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What number melo wearing? 7?

saw Ben baller had a #7 swingman on the other day with sponsor patch

Interesting didn't see any at the Team LA store at Staples and they don't have them on the Laker store or at any of the other apparel sites, unless I'm mistaken.

Embiid or nothing

Could get a Maxey jersey? That's what I'm hoping the team store will have. Maybe a Curry or Thybulle, but Maxey is #1 choice for now.
May take a drive down on Tuesday to see what they have. I really like the City shooting shirts. Only wish it had a Spectrum logo on the back.

Interesting didn't see any at the Team LA store at Staples and they don't have them on the Laker store or at any of the other apparel sites, unless I'm mistaken.
1BAD6202-847C-4068-9CE1-D6669A30F4C0.jpeg

For authentic it’s Embiid or Outback MCW. At least Tobias and Curry getting retail swingmans now. Maxey would be the custom route.

All the jerseys are made ahead of time

That's why I'm gonna check the stadium store in South Philly. They may sell the blanks and make them there like they do across the street at Citizens Bank Park for Phillies jerseys. Probably not but I'm hoping.

If anybody sees an authentic Pistons city jersey pop up for sale tomorrow, PLEASE @ me, DM me, whatever.

Didn’t realize Bucks shop is closed Mondays too, gotta test my patience to hold out until Tuesday, at least for the jersey. I’ll get the rest online

Still debating on if I'm getting a Knick jersey but I'm def copping shorts tomorrow. Wish I knew time for NDC's drop.

Might have to jump
On some authentics if they don’t go quick

need that Durant and idc for bron but that purple city or whatever is dope

No Ja city jersey on NDC, ain’t trying to wait 3 months for fanatics to ship it once they got stock in. Gotta keep an eye out for that and their shorts

Back
Top Bottom