Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

773F9083-5C92-43AA-90E0-323CE88BBFB2.jpeg
8F44A1F2-2503-465D-86E3-309952BCAE14.jpeg
30336DC1-CDB0-42CC-9628-79799CD2B86B.jpeg
A6E5B243-9026-42AE-8ADF-9285341A0CF0.jpeg

I don’t think we’ll see an authentic Jazz jersey released this season, so I went the game-used route for the first time ever and got this game-used Collin Sexton jersey on the NBA auctions site.

I have at least two jerseys from every Jazz uniform era and wanted to pick up at least one jersey from this new set.

Some thoughts:
  • The premade retail authentics from Nike or Fanatics are nearly identical to a gamer. Both made in Thailand, little to no difference in weight and materials/stitching/numbers/letters look and feel pretty much the same. Only difference is the gamer has a much slimmer fit.
  • The fit is tight from the waist down, which makes sense it’s supposed to be tucked in. That’s the biggest difference between the gamer and retail authentics.
  • The gamer has a pouch sewn on the inside of one of the side panels to hold a mic for when the player is mic’d up for TV.
  • I wish retail authentics came in a size 46 since it’s the perfect size for me. I usually buy authentics in a size 48 since 44 is too small.

My lord, how much did that cost you? I check the NBA Auctions site a few times a week, hoping to win just one (any) game worn jerseys but always get outbid.

Authentic Giannis 2022/2023 Statement jersey!

Did the new laker statement ever release in authentic?
only page I know so far

only page I know so far

Thanks bro. Them joints only 165 U S dollars

Clippers city edition authentics popped back up on their site. They still haven’t sent an notification from the pre-orders from back in November.

How come they don't come with the #6 patch?

1080x1350_CE_Image_KL.jpg

The patches look huge. I don’t want to buy one and find out it won’t fit on my jersey. Lol. Anyone in here pick one up? I’d need to see what it would look like on a L swingman

The patches look huge. I don’t want to buy one and find out it won’t fit on my jersey. Lol. Anyone in here pick one up? I’d need to see what it would look like on a L swingman
Same. Also don’t want some faded black look when it won’t match my black jersey

I scooped one but haven't used it. It looks to be the correct size but I also don’t know the exact specs on the on court jerseys. Maybe it is huge lol, I bought it and sat it aside. I can take a pic when I get home so y’all can check, doesn’t seem faded or anything. Haven’t done a side by side comparison but It looks legit, just haven’t used it yet.

Don't know why they can't at least announce which team is wearing which jersey for Team Giannis or Team Lebron, guess I better keep the tags on this one, but honestly I have no interest in the yellow/orange jersey so idk
IMG_9852.jpg

IMG_9853.jpg

Back
Top Bottom