Nike now lying about products and scamming consumers..

^ I really don't think there's a need to be passively aggressive here in regards to this.

Zyzz isn't arguing that this is something newly discovered - but rather the fact that the 2 shoes compared were both released during a certain timeframe that were both marketed the same way, but ultimately don't include the same features as advertised.

Last edited:
only other time i seen Nike Flubb up cushion during concurrent releases were da nike 2 strong retros..one release had da airmax² bubble, da rest got em yanked.

Nike shoulda kept Ye as their wildcard.....not so much for sales, but for publicity and hype.

Nike shoulda kept Ye as their wildcard.....not so much for sales, but for publicity and hype.

Nike doesn't need either.

they can cut da production supply at will and starve da streets to create hype whenever they want.

^ I really don't think there's a need to be passively aggressive here in regards to this.

Zyzz isn't arguing that this is something newly discovered - but rather the fact that the 2 shoes compared were both released during a certain timeframe that were both marketed the same way, but ultimately don't include the same features as advertised.

There is no passive aggressive.
He made a thread saying Nike NOW is lying about products and scamming consumers. My statement was Nike has been doing it for years especially when it comes to retros.

I am honestly baffled that it's that hard to understand for you guys.

It's like there a rock you have been under and have suddenly come out and realized things are what you thought they were.

Last edited:

He made a thread saying Nike NOW is lying about products and scamming consumers. My statement was Nike has been doing it for years especially when it comes to retros.

It's like there a rock you have been under and have suddenly come out and realized things are what you thought they were.

i think you have to at least consider, when it came to da labeling of tech, Nike wasn't misrepresentating...we all got beef with quality, but up until recently, da tech was immutable.

i think you have to at least consider, when it came to da labeling of tech, Nike wasn't misrepresentating...we all got beef with quality, but up until recently, da tech was immutable.

I have considered it and I don't agree that Nike has been labeling things correctly either. I never once mentioned quality as the beef.

Back
Top Bottom