Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

dominant white bro. and the image in front is red. with red mp at the back

oops i was asking about the huaraches, thanks though
smile.gif

Hello from the states! my dad is coming home to the PI next week. need your guys help with info...was wondering if there are anymore Dark Knights or Bruce Lee's at any Nike store's in makati? thanks

^ lots of dark knights at non-nike park/stadium stores, brucelees goin extinct already, but saw one at planetsports glorieta.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

^ lots of dark knights at non-nike park/stadium stores, brucelees goin extinct already, but saw one at planetsports glorieta.

When did you saw it (Bruce Lee ) Sir @planetsports glorieta?

updates on trinoma

MS Six Rings sz 9 on display
Oreo VI sz 9 on display didn't ask for sizes
MS VI
SC Trainers, the blue one and orange, no pacman.
a lot of Kobe MS and Inlines.
Be Like Mike shirt

updates on gateway

Oreo VI didn't ask for size sorry.
new jordan shirts

peace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by normanesque

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

normanesque wrote:

Yup, meron na...got 1 pair from there 2hours ago. they have the "Newsprint" design in red and white, "Pacman Face" in white and red(not sure), "Pacman Knows front with dog at the back", in blue and white. 
How much for the shirt bro and do they accept the VIP Card for the shirt? I was at NP TriNoma earlier too but the shirts weren't on the shelves yet. There were three guys at the cashier, checking out the new shirts, I guess you're one of them.
hahaha! yup there were three of us, that was around lunchtime...the shirt's P1,195.00...VIP not honored!
frown.gif

BHS and GB3 honored my VIP card...

some parks are saying MP trainers will release on the 10 and also most parks will have it not only BHS as said earlier

Originally Posted by mansarati

some parks are saying MP trainers will release on the 10 and also most parks will have it not only BHS as said earlier

its gon be a general release

for those who wears size 13 shoes, nike park eastwood is now selling the 16/7 countdown package at 40%off. the set is now down at php8997.

THANKS RED

For those looking to pick up the Lebron VII "Christ the King," BHS still has 1 pair each of sizes 9-14 in their stockroom
although size 10.5 and 11 pairs are reserved.

apparently only top 5 parks would get the Pacman trainers according to the staff at rob manila. they are included. hope that its true...i guess it would be bhs, g4, trinoma, moa and rob manila? hope that they could include more parks
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom