NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

^ april 1 - playoff packs, jordan 2009 (breds)???

playoff packs are moved to later date
wink.gif
Nice..
grin.gif

but within april still

Yep, Hoping na 3rd week ng april..
laugh.gif
playoff packs ba talaga or this?
nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-new-colorways-2.jpg

like i said before, playoff packs are NOT mambas. Then again everybody is giving every colorway their own nickname. sheeesh even kicksonfire called the MLK edsmambas. Some call del sols the 61s, inlines = wbp = home eds. i think the all star eds are the only ones with the REAL nickname... oh and the carpe diems

I thought this was the kobe thread... my bad.

Just checked out nike trinoma a while ago. nothing really new. But i did see the memo regarding the arrival of the playoff pack of dirk, parker, and of coursekobe

april 18 will be the global launching of POP's --- from one of the Nike Park staff .... NASH zoom mvp, PARKER flight club, Dirk, Kobe, Lebron's soldierIII...

April 18 - Global Release of Kobe IV playoff pack , Parker , Dirk etc.

EDIT: Posted na pala
eek.gif

Any news abt Lebron III Soldier Pack ? It is included to the release?

Originally Posted by gilviernes

April 18 - Global Release of Kobe IV playoff pack , Parker , Dirk etc.

EDIT: Posted na pala
eek.gif

Any news abt Lebron III Soldier Pack ? It is included to the release?
yep kasama bro .. pero parating pa lang stock nila ng soldier III unlike sa KOBE IV and Parker nasa stockroom na nila ....

these pics were taken from Planet Sports Trinoma ..anyway Lebron VI low is also available in the PARK ...

swerte mga nakabili agad ng KOBE IV POP sa planet sports ... balik stockroom muna ata ulet yan until the release date ...

@blackmamba --- naabutan mo pa ba bro?!?

Spotted both Jordan PHLY at Glorietta a while ago and also the Pewter.... Pewter's quality is horrible as I saw the display with glue stains all over...black pa lumabas yung glue stains...

gishtar,

How much for the Jordan Sandals?

Back
Top Bottom