NIKE PARK UPDATES

aj6 on a glass case in trinoma...not for sale yet and pictures not allowed to be taken
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

aj6 on a glass case in trinoma...not for sale yet and pictures not allowed to be taken
smile.gif

nice! i need to see that .. is it the black/varsity red?

yup black/varsity red according to my friend who saw it...employees said next weekend would be the RD...for confirmation of the RD and display just visit Park trinoma or call them up
smile.gif

^feel the same way. maybe they do not want the AJ6 to be left out because of the hype of the kobe V releases. they want to build it up to make us think twice on where to spend our money. hehe. btw, did they honor vip card when you guys bought your kobe V's? hope that there will be no reservations for moa. i think im one of the few people who's waiting for the white/bred colorway. i need new beaters. i cant play on the chaos which i hope i can cop too on feb 5. i have much hurt when i see creases on beautiful colorways. haha

aj6 didnt sell well in the US like the red and white XIIs. after two weeks of release there are lots of them still at footlocker and other shoe stores...maybe they want to change that scenario here in the Phils...they were released the same time as the DKs in the US so i guess thats one reason...hope that when they release the AJ6s it wont coincide with the release of the kobe Vs...basing on the employees replies feb 5 for kobe Vs and feb 6 for aj6s. if thats the case then it would be a hectic weekend next week...and wallet draining too!!! and maybe would hurt the aj6 release too...

i hope the Vis dont sell super quick. Im need em in my life. Release is gonna be on Saturday right? Feb 6

guys tumawag ako ngayon sa nike park trinoma ang sabi sa akin nung staff wala pa daw yun stock ng aj6 sa kanila

i also called up nike park trinoma and gateway this morning. They said that the supposed release date for the BR VI was Feb 1 but they havent gotten the stock yet. Nike Phils. issued a memo that it would be delayed but it would be released sometime in Feb. The good news is that the Motorsports Vis will also be released here.hehe. Something to look forward to!yey!

^ wallets already prepared for kobes and the 6s. its so hard to wait for them to release and find out that all the pairs are already reserved.
frown.gif
 from all the stores i visited yesterday and today (NP southmall, NP festi, NP bhs) the BLs are the only cw that they will sell on friday. they told me they have no info yet about the others. but sir rich told us that chaos, dk and the white/breds will be released. sir rich never give wrong info.  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by richong

prepare your wallets...

several KB cws wiil be released in the next few days.

february will indeed be an expensive month. 

props to you rich for keeping NT in the loop on what's to be released. 

how bout you pare? I know you're always ready haha

Feb will kill my budget. Motorsports, BR J VI, KB V Dk.... and its valentines day...jeez. btw i saw a KB BL earlier at the gym. the guy was beating it on the treadmill...haha. i can say that i dont like the color that much. Sobrang tingkad ng yellow.

@rich - what colorways specifically? I want to get another colorway (sana Inlines) but if other colorways are nice then I'll get na din.

But would you guys cop the motorsports 6 over the BR 6? its a given that the BR6 has had its share of love and hate... but my personal opinion is that its prettier than what people say abroad. I think its just a way for some of the foreign hype beasts to cop it. They spent their budget on the SJs last december and now, i believe that they dont have enough money to cop the BR6...i dunno. I saw the good and bad pics...and i think its pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom