Nike Park UPDATES

in case no one posted yet, Hypermax 2010s (maroon/teal) spotted at Gateway yesterday, also the citrus IXs...

Those Citrus IXs are mad tempting. JB's got a winner in that one.
pimp.gif
Congrats to those who copped.

G4 updates...6pm yesterday

image043pu.jpg

GS and womens sizes only...
frown.gif

image054w.jpg

new trainers...might be the next pacman?

image056zd.jpg

still alot of sizes left

image053jo.jpg

Originally Posted by jrjmd

G4 updates...6pm yesterday

image054w.jpg

new trainers...might be the next pacman?
Nike Trainer 1.2, might just get the Pacman treatment just in time for the next fight. PBF's on a deadline.

quick NP trinoma update:

Hyperjunk,oops,i mean hyperdunk 2010 oly and lakers away cw
Trainer 1.2 blk/silver and wht/blk cw@4995
New blk MVP lebron tee

no blk/citrus IXs yet but the dude that works the registers said they're coming in tomorrow.take it for what it is folks

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

quick NP trinoma update:

New blk MVP lebron tee

no blk/citrus IXs yet but the dude that works the registers said they're coming in tomorrow.take it for what it is folks

citrus ix just got in at np trinoma
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

quick NP trinoma update:

New blk MVP lebron tee

thanks for the update tony, NP is always late when it comes to tees tsk tsk. Asian sizing is always better than US sizing.

just came home from high street. saw some new LBJ shirts, the MVP shirt with two trophies at the back. black CW. didnt like though, white ones are better.

Bad news.. NP galleria is already closed...

those citrus are very tempting, hoping to cop mine this weekend

^Closed? I just went there last tuesday.. The other hallway is not closed, it's just the hallway after Krispy Kreme..

Or maybe i'm wrong...

NP Rob Galleria is indeed closed..too bad coz its the only NP that has a good line up in the area..
I hope podium steps up..

@ adge Regarding your question at Outlet Store Thread. Please call NP Glorietta or MOA for sizes. Thay have it at 20% discount last time I checked which was just last Tuesday. HTH

Back
Top Bottom