Nike Park UPDATES

Sana na picturan..
laugh.gif

i thinks he's a big time resseler mga bro!by the way nice kicks he's wearing that time!south beach!!glad nabigyan ako nung isang staff nila considering kinuha na pati ung size ko.balak pa kunin kung di ko lang nabayaran agad. cguro kung pumila ako ng matagal tapos ganun gagawin nung nsa unahan ko sa pila putik malamang makarinig di maganda!pasalamat sya 2 lang kame sa pila at walang ibang nakapila.Well sana ilimit ng nike parks ang ganung policy especially anticipated na nilang marami bibili nun.kaya madami resseler kinukunsinte ng mga staff, be fair to everyone naman. peace!By the way chinito guy ung namakyaw nung shoes.

Originally Posted by danilobotejr

i thinks he's a big time resseler mga bro!by the way nice kicks he's wearing that time!south beach!!glad nabigyan ako nung isang staff nila considering kinuha na pati ung size ko.balak pa kunin kung di ko lang nabayaran agad. cguro kung pumila ako ng matagal tapos ganun gagawin nung nsa unahan ko sa pila putik malamang makarinig di maganda!pasalamat sya 2 lang kame sa pila at walang ibang nakapila.Well sana ilimit ng nike parks ang ganung policy especially anticipated na nilang marami bibili nun.kaya madami resseler kinukunsinte ng mga staff, be fair to everyone naman. peace!

who knows, baka may "under the table" deal
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i thinks he's a big time resseler mga bro!by the way nice kicks he's wearing that time!south beach!!glad nabigyan ako nung isang staff nila considering kinuha na pati ung size ko.balak pa kunin kung di ko lang nabayaran agad. cguro kung pumila ako ng matagal tapos ganun gagawin nung nsa unahan ko sa pila putik malamang makarinig di maganda!pasalamat sya 2 lang kame sa pila at walang ibang nakapila.Well sana ilimit ng nike parks ang ganung policy especially anticipated na nilang marami bibili nun.kaya madami resseler kinukunsinte ng mga staff, be fair to everyone naman. peace!

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Common practice for a lot of sneaker fiends who do not want to line up. Also saw a nike rep in nike glorietta reserving an early pair of lbj 9 miami nights on the day the shoes weren't yet to be released(oct 31,2011). Better get ready for a lot of crap that's going to happen on the day of the releases of the BC 3's and cocord 11's. Gotta love those resellers...
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
Common practice for a lot of sneaker fiends who do not want to line up. Also saw a nike rep in nike glorietta reserving an early pair of lbj 9 miami nights on the day the shoes weren't yet to be released(oct 31,2011). Better get ready for a lot of crap that's going to happen on the day of the releases of the BC 3's and cocord 11's. Gotta love those resellers...
grin.gif

^anyone knows NP branch with no history of this (hope there is)? MOA is on my camp out list, now I'm not sure.
eyes.gif

^anyone knows NP branch with no history of this (hope there is)? MOA is on my camp out list, now I'm not sure.
eyes.gif

afaik, if the NP branches were advised via memo, to sell in an exclusive release, a strict selleng policy is being observed, if not then they have the right to sell the shoes as quickly as possible, they have a quota guys. HTH

No hate on the player, that's how the game is..he has gain and losses as well, only shows that not only Rice can be Hoard, kicks are good for it too.

goodluck to us on the bc3 RD.

Back to Updates: NP Galleria: saw new JB Apparels.. Blue Print AJ14 Tshirt last size. saw some LBJ9 didnt recall CW that is displayed, i think Chinas.

Rumors that the AJ11 Concord this December release would be exclusive drop for NP BHS and a RAFFLE type of getting our pair will be held. again guys, this are only "RUMORS" "NOT YET OFFICIAL". kindly correct me guys and mods.

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

will the Canon 9 be a GR on Nike Parks? TIA

I don't think so... Titan had the exclusive rights for the release... just like the 8's (South Beach and Miami Nights)

Back
Top Bottom