Nike Park UPDATES

dropped by NP Glorietta 4 earlier... i dunno if these are new... but it's the first time i've seen 'em... the shirt that has the AJ V's on 'em looks like this, here are some images for the other 2... hth!

jordan-tee-shirt-kick-names-03.jpg

Originally Posted by ilikebigBUTTZ

anybody knows where I can get a pair of size9 Wolf Grey 5s? TIA

i hope you would fit in a 9.5, because i saw one in nike STADIUM shangri-la.hth!!!!!!
THANKS RED

Wazzup guys! any sighting of aj12 low black patent left in any NP shelve? would really appreciate your response, didn't able to cope a pair last weekend. TIA

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by rubynator

Mga 11

this is the second time i've seen this...

what in the blue hell is this?! (the rock's voice)
eyes.gif

He answered the previous post, regarding what time did he pick up a pair of shoes, he forgot to quote the post, thus making it look like a OT post..HTH

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

Where can I find any news about the releases of retros in advance?

seems like ur in sneaker addict mode now bro.. hehe! my fav websites are theshoegame.com, nicekicks.com and sneakerfiles.com 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by rubynator

Mga 11

this is the second time i've seen this...

what in the blue hell is this?! (the rock's voice)
eyes.gif

He answered the previous post, regarding what time did he pick up a pair of shoes, he forgot to quote the post, thus making it look like a OT post..HTH

Thanks my bad

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

Where can I find any news about the releases of retros in advance?

seems like ur in sneaker addict mode now bro.. hehe! my fav websites are theshoegame.com, nicekicks.com and sneakerfiles.com 
wink.gif
not good bro.. can't..... stop......
roll.gif

Thanks..

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Wazzup guys! any sighting of aj12 low black patent left in any NP shelve? would really appreciate your response, didn't able to cope a pair last weekend. TIA
saw aj12 black patent @ np rockwell earlier.. didn't check the size tho.. im not really feelin them at all.. patent leather looks cheap.. not a good look for the aj12s.. and they're already creased up..
ohwell.gif

^Rockwell's is Nike Stadium.

They had an 11.5 on display last Sunday at around lunchtime.

Quality on these is surprisingly good.

Sorry for the OT.

HTH

@yagbolz, sir i think NP stop issuing them, at NS you need to get atleast 20k worth the submit to them your receipts + P100 for the card, good for one year, then renew it every year.
@mohemian, saw some black patents 12 at np bhs not sure of the sizes but i think they still have some.

Originally Posted by 81

@yagbolz, sir i think NP stop issuing them, at NS you need to get atleast 20k worth the submit to them your receipts + P100 for the card, good for one year, then renew it every year.
@mohemian, saw some black patents 12 at np bhs not sure of the sizes but i think they still have some.

NP G4 staff told me that I can still have VIP card only if I still have any 2010 receipt.. Bad news is I don't have any..
tired.gif

Is it ok if the receipt is from two different branches? 1 is from Trinoma and 1 is purchased from G4..

Back
Top Bottom