Nike Park UPDATES

question lang mga bro, my wife is planning to go on holiday there next month, can she use my member card/VIP card? TIA 
happy.gif

^there's a high probability that youll find a size 8.5 for those triple black lebron 8's as they are almost everywhere and even better, most of them are already discounted. its just a matter of finding the best deal.

good luck on the hunt!

HTH

spotted lots of Kobe 6 Blue Camos at Robinsons Ermita NP.. quite surprised these aint movin fast and people are sleepin on em.. colorway is hot.. 

^ I actually decided to pass on em. Didn't like the camos much. Too many Kobe CWs too. Got fed up already. Its now a cash cow rather than a collectible.

^yeah I was wondering why there are too many CW's of kobe 6. maybe sales would be better if there were gaps in between releases.

anyway, there are lots of dunks on sale in NP trinoma. prices would be around 3.2k. one of them is the dunk hi white/royal blue which is the worst dunk ever.hehe there were also lots of shoes for women that are on sale there. if you're thinking of buying one for your girl then drop by here.

Originally Posted by superswag

^there's a high probability that youll find a size 8.5 for those triple black lebron 8's as they are almost everywhere and even better, most of them are already discounted. its just a matter of finding the best deal.

good luck on the hunt!

HTH
thanks for that superswag..damn my wife will be upset if il tell her to go to different nike park if she cant find it..hehe..shes lazy for this stuff pa naman..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by superswag

good luck on the hunt!

HTH
thanks for that superswag..damn my wife will be upset if il tell her to go to different nike park if she cant find it..hehe..shes lazy for this stuff pa naman..
ohwell.gif
triple black lebron 8 sz 8.5? i'd be goin' to greenbelt tomorrow, i'd check the NP branch there if they have the sz available

^yup bro..i need size 8.5 for that triple black lebron..im not a lebron fan but all black lebron is sick..tnx

^yup bro..i need size 8.5 for that triple black lebron..im not a lebron fan but all black lebron is sick..tnx

sorry for the late reply sir... just saw a 7.5 on display at NP Greenbelt 3... aint sure if they still have 8.5's left... would update once i see one... we the same size so imma look out for you as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donmega

sorry for the late reply sir... just saw a 7.5 on display at NP Greenbelt 3... aint sure if they still have 8.5's left... would update once i see one... we the same size so imma look out for you as well
smile.gif
thanks a lot bro..appreciated
happy.gif

smile.gif
happy.gif
try stadium Greenbelt 5 sirs. Smallest they have size 8 but they have 2 size 10 so i think they have a good size run for the triple black. 40% off also. HTH

Originally Posted by jusack

smile.gif
happy.gif
try stadium Greenbelt 5 sirs. Smallest they have size 8 but they have 2 size 10 so i think they have a good size run for the triple black. 40% off also. HTH

Just checked Nike Park SM Fairview, they still have a 8.5 for the Lebron Triple Blacks and at 20% off. HTH.

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by jusack

happy.gif

Just checked Nike Park SM Fairview, they still have a 8.5 for the Lebron Triple Blacks and at 20% off. HTH.
thank u so much guys..il try call my cousin in fairview to get those...again maraming salamat sa inyo

less 20% that be around 6k..but better yet give him 6.5k just to make sure and para may tip din un cousin mo for food. LOL

Hope NP release AJ11 I.E LOW this coming sat!
wink.gif
NP BHS update: AJ7 Cardinals Orions, AJ5 Independence day, CP3 Advance and new hyperfuse CW!

Back
Top Bottom