Nike Park UPDATES

new deliveries are received in trinoma..ill try to post updates as soon as they're set
smile.gif

usa jackets, shirts, jersey and shorts now available at nike gateway
wink.gif

pilipinas shirts, jersey and shorts available too. no jackets though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nikko13

^^i think the pictures of the san beda apparel along with ateneo's and feu's that someone showed me wont lie. if san beda apparel would not release, maybe nike cancelled it? and he showed me the picture over a month ago. it means a lot can happen during that time. but i swear, he showed me the pictures from his email.
Let's wait and see on what they're cooking with San Beda...

http://www.nikebasketball.com.ph/newbreed/

Originally Posted by nikko13

^^i think the pictures of the san beda apparel along with ateneo's and feu's that someone showed me wont lie. if san beda apparel would not release, maybe nike cancelled it? and he showed me the picture over a month ago. it means a lot can happen during that time. but i swear, he showed me the pictures from his email.
Let's wait and see on what they're cooking with San Beda...

http://www.nikebasketball.com.ph/newbreed/

just called nike park trinoma now wala pa daw silang jersey!?

baka ayaw lang mag sabi...

USA jerseys available in NP Gateway

Lots of sizes starting from XS to L

Ateneo and FEU apparel also available

^^

Php 1,895 as per Nike Stadium staff.

I just called them but they aren't selling it yet. Still waiting for the launch date.

NP Festi said they just got their Team Pilipinas jerseys, but still no USA jerseys as of today

kobe and lebron home and away jersey .. NP gateway started to sell those jerseys today ..
no latest Pilipinas Jersey yet, only the tshirt ..

^^ there must be some miscommunication with the NP stores. sir lbj is right, as of now the release of the USA jerseys together with the team PI stuffs is moved/delayed to sept.
i called trinoma and g4 to ask that.
people who were able to purchase yesterday were lucky
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom