Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by supaugly

when is the official date they can sell the USA jerseys?
One of the manager told me the jerseys and other USA merchandise 
will be release in 1st week of September....

Ooopppss sori double post... My internet is acting slow again..

icebox15 wrote:
Demyx wrote:
Do they have the White USA jerseys?

Yup, both White and Navy are available at GH Forum yesterday 
smile.gif

Thanks bro.
smile.gif

Thanks jaypax and Flywire... magkakaubusan na yan sa Sept... but i do hope theres plenty to go around for everyone!

I have a question, that maybe someone on here can clarify. Why are the Team Pilipinas jackets priced at 2795, when the USA jackets are priced at 3995? Did I get overcharged?

Originally Posted by PsychShrink

I have a question, that maybe someone on here can clarify. Why are the Team Pilipinas jackets priced at 2795, when the USA jackets are priced at 3995? Did I get overcharged?
That's strange. I was in G4 last Thursday, and if I'm not mistaken, it was the other way around. The Team Pilipinas jacket I was shown was more expensive than its USA counterpart. I can't recall the exact amount, though.

JDM, I got the jacket at Nike Park Gateway, the day before they stopped selling them.

Jmoney, really? Weird...

The Pilipinas jacket was also 2795 at Planet Sports. This pricing thing is confusing. I hope I can get my purchase price adjusted if they come out cheaper than what I paid on the official release date.

can anyone please post pics of the team pilipinas apparels? or at least the jacket? TIA.
happy.gif

hi pips... any idea if the air jordan 13 flints will be a global release? cant wait for em. checked rmk store website and they already have it.. is that pre order or they already have stocks? thanks in advance god bless ya'll

Djonazz,no info if its gonna be a GR,but since you were the one who checked that site,i guess you can best answer that question
wink.gif

Im sure you can find info on their site about it if its available or on a pre-order basis..

Meantime,let's go back to np updates,talked to a couple of store managers and they said there's gonna be a campaign on september that's why they were asked to hold the selling of USA and PINAS stuffs..

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

jmacfly, here 'ya go..
Originally Posted by gishtar

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]pics courtesy of Nike Singapore WIsma[/color]
thanks SG ...

thanks a lot man!!

Is there a design at the back of the jacket?
happy.gif

^no number printing on those pilipinas jerseys there at PI? as far as i remember the last year's pilipinas jerseys came with an option of priniting a jersey number at the back of them. am i right? the last batch of team pilinas apparel was better imo.

guys are there any type of o.j mayo player exclusive nike shoe at nike park bhs? like a hyperdunk? hyperize? sharkalaide? flight lite 2010? Air Max-A-Lot or any type of basketball shoe that is a o.j mayo PE's? any info would really help guys, been wanting a o.j mayo PE sneaker for awhile now. thanks.

Originally Posted by jmacfly

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

jmacfly, here 'ya go..
gishtar wrote:

pics courtesy of Nike Singapore WIsma
thanks SG ...

thanks a lot man!!

Is there a design at the back of the jacket?
happy.gif

None.

What I noticed about it is that the sleeves are too long. And the armpit is too saggy. Hence, no cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom