Nike PG 1

Those ivorys are fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

ivory might be my first ones since I missed out on the shinning...guy in front of me got the last 9 last week :x and those eybl wont release...those never relese to public unless they change it up this year

ivory might be my first ones since I missed out on the shinning...guy in front of me got the last 9 last week :x and those eybl wont release...those never relese to public unless they change it up this year
Eybl have had public release before kd and I think LeBron too because I see that red one everywhere

Y'all think I could rock the Ivory's with shorts in the summer?  

Any of yall rocking these off court?

rock the shining pair offcourt all the time, Ivorys will be worn heavily in the summertime this model in my opinion is the first wearable signature offcourt in quite some time from Nike

Still need the shining pair!!! Resell prices seem to b droppin on ebay seen $170 shipped a couple times.. so tempted to pull the trigger...

Still need the shining pair!!! Resell prices seem to b droppin on ebay seen $170 shipped a couple times.. so tempted to pull the trigger...

I would but I'm skeptical, plus I don't know if the seller would ship to Bahrain

Back
Top Bottom