Nike PG 1

Copped the Shinings for 180 shipped, dude originally wanted 200 plus shipping, was able to lower the asking price. Not bad i'd say. The shoes are clean. 

Copped the Shinings for 180 shipped, dude originally wanted 200 plus shipping, was able to lower the asking price. Not bad i'd say. The shoes are clean. 

For casual wear or hooping? Crazy that's almost double retail. Glad you got what you wanted though.

Hoping these last a while. Nike is bending me over all kinds of backwards in March and April.

Last edited:
Thinking about grabbing the Ivory.  It'll be my first PG1.  Hows the sizing compared to other Nike BB?

View media item 2393976
These guys supposedly getting EYBLs Saturday. FCFS. Called like 5 other FTLs in NYC and these guys were the only ones who even knew what the EYBLs were haha.

As for the black ice pic above, it's looks off because it's GS pic. Some one please post an actual men's pic. Based on the GS, that CW is meh.

Good looking out. I made the mistake of not copping the Kryie 2 EYBLs last year. I had them in hand too!

These guys supposedly getting EYBLs Saturday. FCFS. Called like 5 other FTLs in NYC and these guys were the only ones who even knew what the EYBLs were haha.

As for the black ice pic above, it's looks off because it's GS pic. Some one please post an actual men's pic. Based on the GS, that CW is meh.
Anyone else have any other info on these releasing anywhere else?? lol

For casual wear or hooping? Crazy that's almost double retail. Glad you got what you wanted though.
Yeah thanks, i wasn't going to pay 200+, i got lucky. At first for hooping, but seeing them in person i changed my mind and only rocking them casually. I'll get a different PG1 for hooping. 

View media item 2393976
As of now they won't have them and they don't have them.

Unfortunately they do not... I think it's hard coded in the system to not allow that but it doesn't hurt to try?

Back in the day when the rewards were sent via mail as gift cards stacking was possible and I was able to get pears for close to free... miss those times...

Wore them out of FTL this morning. Baits for the court, Ivory's for causal wear, and Shinings being kept DS at the moment. 

Copped. Ivory was the best out of that whole "summer pack." Even though it's the second summer pack in less than a year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom