Nike PG 1

I also have a slight feeling that the Clippers might think about trading BG for PG, since BG has been injured a lot and is out the rest of the season, just like last year. I feel sorry for BG, but the NBA is a business.

why would the pacers trade PG for Blake Griffin lmao

why would the pacers trade PG for Blake Griffin lmao
Well, BG would have to resign with the clips first, but why not? If they believe PG is leaving in free agency next year, why wouldn't they do that? Although, I believe they're more likely to trade PG for picks and young players to rebuild rather than trading for BG

hope these will release!

PG should go to either LA or Miami. If PG goes to the Lakers, I strongly believe another very good player will join them and then they can become a number 4 or 5 seed.
In Miami they could even rack up the 3rd or 4th seed, if the team keeps playing like they did in the last couple of months.

I also have a slight feeling that the Clippers might think about trading BG for PG, since BG has been injured a lot and is out the rest of the season, just like last year. I feel sorry for BG, but the NBA is a business.

I honestly did not think that PG would come back this strong after his severe injury and with DJ, CP3 and PG the Clippers could crack the 2nd or 3rd seed!
PG on the Heat 
nthat.gif

Pacers not getting SWept...cavs not playing good at home, won't translate to the road [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

tenor.gif

PG1 dead now just as it was building steam? Nike probably drop some heat for this model now for life support in the off season which just started for this player.

Last edited:
Those undefeateds are nice. If I was gonna get 1 pair of pgs, those would be them.

Last edited:
For you gentlemen who've ordered two or more pairs of shoes from FTL or Nike, do they often split the shipment, like one pair comes today and another pair comes tomorrow, just want to be sure I don't have a problem

For you gentlemen who've ordered two or more pairs of shoes from FTL or Nike, do they often split the shipment, like one pair comes today and another pair comes tomorrow, just want to be sure I don't have a problem

I have had this happen before when I ordered both clothing and shoes together through
Eastbay. I wouldn't stress too much.

Did they give you tracking numbers for both boxes?

I have had this happen before when I ordered both clothing and shoes together through
Eastbay. I wouldn't stress too much.

Did they give you tracking numbers for both boxes?

Not seperate tracking numbers, but reading the invoice it did say 1 of 2 cartons

Back
Top Bottom