Nike PG 1

I think with the Lebrons though, it might come down to preference as his shoe tends to be more big man friendly and most seem to prefer the low to the ground Kobe ADs and Kyries

like Nike probably doesn't send them out their players but they could probably request for a pair if they prefer it(?)

as for Hardens, i feel like preference might play a role between Dames and Hardens but many also wears CE's and those are pretty comparable to Hardens so if given a choice they might go with the latter (?)

other players probably don't care as long as they're getting a check from the shoe brand, they'll wear whatever they are given

these are all just guesses of course

GSW back-up might have gotten it from SwaggyP, that dude seems to have free reign to wear anything with 3-stripes :lol:

He man, stop trying to make sense! :rofl:

You're right about the Bron's probably better for bigger players. I saw Jordan Clarkson wear a pair for a couple of games when he was with the Lakers. Eric Gordon wore them a lot this season and I saw Drew Holiday wear them a few times. I probably saw a couple of other players wear them once or twice but never their main shoe.

I tend to think players have free reign to wear whatever they want, I could be wrong but just my thinking.
I think they get sent shoes, test them out and wear what works best for them. Jason Tatum switched between the PG1's and by the end of the season it was strictly Kyrie's.

Swaggy wears whatever he think's is "Hot". They say he doesn't use insoles so I guess it really does't matter to him.

Didn't he look down on players that wore his shoe or something? I know he said something similar

I've never heard that but you could be right.

Ami the only one here dealing with some friction burn in the forefoot of the pg1s? Maybe it's the type of socks I'm wearing idk

Ami the only one here dealing with some friction burn in the forefoot of the pg1s? Maybe it's the type of socks I'm wearing idk

is it possible that the shoe is too big. i went half size up and the shoe still feels really snug and my foot wasn't going anywhere inside the shoe. basically the velcro stray in the forefoot did very little because the shoe was so snug, but comfortable to hoop in. i always wear OTC socks either the stance baseball socks, nike soccer socks or adidas soccer socks because of my calves. what kind of socks do you wear for hoops?

A lot of soreness and tightness from the forefoot for me. The outside counter dug in on my right shoe.

is it possible that the shoe is too big. i went half size up and the shoe still feels really snug and my foot wasn't going anywhere inside the shoe. basically the velcro stray in the forefoot did very little because the shoe was so snug, but comfortable to hoop in. i always wear OTC socks either the stance baseball socks, nike soccer socks or adidas soccer socks because of my calves. what kind of socks do you wear for hoops?
I wear these basketball Wilson socks and they're really thick so maybe that's what's causing the occasional friction burns. And I'm wearing a true to size pg1. They're comfortable but also pretty snug. I can play in them without lacing if I have to. The strap helps in lockdown but it's already snug in the fire foot so k don't really use it.

A lot of soreness and tightness from the forefoot for me. The outside counter dug in on my right shoe.
I don't seem have any actual pain. Just a burning sensation that happens in the forefoot especially on my right foot. Do you have a wide foot?

I wear these basketball Wilson socks and they're really thick so maybe that's what's causing the occasional friction burns. And I'm wearing a true to size pg1. They're comfortable but also pretty snug. I can play in them without lacing if I have to. The strap helps in lockdown but it's already snug in the fire foot so k don't really use it.

wow, you can play in them without lacing, that's really really snug! then the only other thing i could think of is that the shoe is actually digging into your foot, because the shoe is snug enough that you're not getting any movement from inside the shoe.

At the start my pair made my pinky toe asleep. I don't use the strap and the lacing doesn't do anything. It broke in for me

At the start my pair made my pinky toe asleep. I don't use the strap and the lacing doesn't do anything. It broke in for me
Same for me. Except my pinky toe didn't go asleep but it does deal with some stress in he shoe. Im Not a hard intense baller so idk
wow, you can play in them without lacing, that's really really snug! then the only other thing i could think of is that the shoe is actually digging into your foot, because the shoe is snug enough that you're not getting any movement from inside the shoe.
Lol yea.

Hey guys I scooped these up during the eBay deal last week.. wanted them since original pics came out, pretty much grail status for me. I’m pretty sure they’re authentic but I would appreciate some positive reinforcement from my NT brethren. Seller seemed legit and told me he found them at a DDs discount, so no og box...

03575BA2-0206-4A51-8D9F-3654248F00C5.jpeg A034A568-0F94-4197-9AA6-FCFBC181E7E0.jpeg CBE7C560-AA5D-46C3-A6DC-7661C36679D4.jpeg 065DC40F-179A-4137-AD96-2D03FDEF9186.jpeg 21EF86B0-B0CA-4AA6-9B01-A606E834EB7F.jpeg DC4A12C2-4DC0-4077-A405-DB051C9194E8.jpeg 64592079-64FD-4D22-9D22-9E27E3A73D43.jpeg 72CCFA4B-B47E-43B4-A32F-1CF9387C58A5.jpeg

^Those look legit to me bro. I have 2 pairs.

Thanks a lot, bro. I really appreciate it. Congrats on your 2 pair! Glad I could check these off my list. I was kicking myself for passing on a NDS pair of baits for a good price so I had to pull on these. Only had the ivories before and sold them after the toe box got dirty.

Back
Top Bottom