Nike PG 1

Surprised no one has mentioned that PG is on the cover of NBA2K. I think he's probably the best player without a sig up until now. By best player I mean the star of your team in a 7 game series. IT might be right after but it's gonna take some time.

Personally I think PG is better in that role than Kyrie. Kyrie by himself is John Wall; very good but not quite great.
Right. The guy who pretty much won Game 7 for the Cavs isn't better in that role than PG who hasn't even reached an NBA Finals... If PG was better, he would've carried the Pacers past the Raptors last year.

Last edited:
Right. The guy who pretty much won Game 7 for the Cavs isn't better in that role than PG who hasn't even reached an NBA Finals... If PG was better, he would've carried the Pacers past the Raptors last year.
lmfao please. Kyrie couldn't even get the Cavs to sniff the playoffs without Lebron there. And all you did was prove you didn't actually watch that Pacers Raptors series, if you really wanna say they didn't win cause he wasn't good enough lol. He was scoring 30 a game. They lost the series because he had ZERO help and his coach didn't know how to manage a rotation, so he got fired. Blaming PG is asinine :lol:

LeBron won game 7 for the cavs, please don't kid yourself
I love Kyrie as much as the next guy, but LeBron had probably the best individual series ever

Last edited:

lmfao please. Kyrie couldn't even get the Cavs to sniff the playoffs without Lebron there. And all you did was prove you didn't actually watch that Pacers Raptors series, if you really wanna say they didn't win cause he wasn't good enough lol. He was scoring 30 a game. They lost the series because he had ZERO help and his coach didn't know how to manage a rotation, so he got fired. Blaming PG is asinine
laugh.gif
facts 

lmfao please. Kyrie couldn't even get the Cavs to sniff the playoffs without Lebron there. And all you did was prove you didn't actually watch that Pacers Raptors series, if you really wanna say they didn't win cause he wasn't good enough lol. He was scoring 30 a game. They lost the series because he had ZERO help and his coach didn't know how to manage a rotation, so he got fired. Blaming PG is asinine
laugh.gif
I'm not blaming PG for their loss. He's very good. Top 20 player in the league. However, it seems that you take offense to any criticism towards him and can't handle anyone saying someone is better/more popular than him. 

Last edited:
I'm not blaming PG for their loss. He's very good. Top 20 player in the league. However, it seems that you take offense to any criticism towards him and can't handle anyone saying someone is better/more popular than him. 
that's not even close to what i've said, but sure :lol:

He's the 2nd best player on his team, he's never been in that role.

That's true.

Y'all are trippin... PG made one of the best come backs ever after that injury! 2015-2016: 23 pts 7 rebs 4 assist 1.9 Steals per game. 2016-2017: 22.5 pts 6 rebs 3 assist 1.6 steals per game! Top 20 player in the league for sure

Back
Top Bottom