Nike PG 1

Same, the purple strap is a little too much. 
thought you 

Thanks, I love the NBA ball. This was actually given to me by CJ Miles

Not alot of ppl like the ball, ( or I should say when I go play pick up ball, they don't even know its a real NBA ball or they will tell me its not real lol ) the weight of it is heavier, very nice and love that its real leather, so when you sweat it absorbs vs the opposite w/ the Evolution balls. Def prefer to hoop w the NBA.....

I got it new, and it didn't take long to break in for me, but thats bc I hoop 3-5 day a week. Probably took a good 3-4 months I would say, and most of that was on a 24 hour fitness dusty court. It comes kinda orange, but gets dark pretty quick...

and yea its not cheap, you can buy them on nbastore.com for $170, but I would wait til they have those days where you can get 15-20% off on them. So yea you're right around $140 after a coupon/discount
why is it $140 though? that's another pair of shoes

No codes for the flip the switch?
i think codes work on footlocker and eastbay. 15% off codes

Nah not yet, I definitely been lurking on both sites since launch

I'll just use a coupon and get those for a buck if I wind up copping

I bought the FTS because I think they are clean it if the strap was black, they'd be EVEN more flamed

Thanks, I love the NBA ball. This was actually given to me by CJ Miles

Not alot of ppl like the ball, ( or I should say when I go play pick up ball, they don't even know its a real NBA ball or they will tell me its not real lol ) the weight of it is heavier, very nice and love that its real leather, so when you sweat it absorbs vs the opposite w/ the Evolution balls. Def prefer to hoop w the NBA.....

I got it new, and it didn't take long to break in for me, but thats bc I hoop 3-5 day a week. Probably took a good 3-4 months I would say, and most of that was on a 24 hour fitness dusty court. It comes kinda orange, but gets dark pretty quick...

and yea its not cheap, you can buy them on nbastore.com for $170, but I would wait til they have those days where you can get 15-20% off on them. So yea you're right around $140 after a coupon/discount

Thanks for the detailed info. I had the authentic FIBA ball and no one wanted to play with it :rofl:. It was great to practice shooting. I'll get the NBA ball one day.

thought you 
why is it $140 though? that's another pair of shoes

Everyone has shoes, most don't have that ball

I havent hooped w/ the nba ball in years but when i do see one its usually really smooth/slippery. I bet the power hands are like wet ice on that rock

I havent hooped w/ the nba ball in years but when i do see one its usually really smooth/slippery. I bet the power hands are like wet ice on that rock

Yea it def makes it a lot harder to dribble with when using the combo of NBA broken in ball and PowerHandz lol

Thanks for the detailed info. I had the authentic FIBA ball and no one wanted to play with it
roll.gif
. It was great to practice shooting. I'll get the NBA ball one day.
Everyone has shoes, most don't have that ball
thats by choice. i don't think most want to spend that much on a ball

Yea I just play ball with whatever's an option, and that's usually outdoor basketball

I want mostly all black PG 1. Either I'll get flip the switch or wait for EYBL. Leaning towards flip the switch since easier cop and they're sitting. The EYBL might not.

I want mostly all black PG 1. Either I'll get flip the switch or wait for EYBL. Leaning towards flip the switch since easier cop and they're sitting. The EYBL might not.
wondering if these will release. so far kd 9 already came out and lebron 14 and kobe ad are coming.. i read somewhere that these blackout colorways were for MLK day but don't know how valid that is..

The shoes are weird, in the Shinings I felt the zoom. I have a couple other color's and I felt nothing. I wore the Oatmeal's twice and I find myself pressing on the forefoot to see if I feel the Zoom and nothing.
Crazy... damn im about to return my black ice pair to eastbay becasue i dont feel a damn thing and find a pair in store that i can feel the zoom in.

why not get the black ice? better than fts or eybl imo. 

Even thought it's just a black/white pair. I'm not too big a fan of those.

Seen the flip the switch the pair and with the color on those and the strap. I like how they look when on my foot when I tried them on.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike sent a couple of pairs of these out without Zoom Air in them. My friend got a couple of pair of Kobe A.D that had a popped Air unit and another zoom Air bag that was missing

Even thought it's just a black/white pair. I'm not too big a fan of those.

Seen the flip the switch the pair and with the color on those and the strap. I like how they look when on my foot when I tried them on.
Personally the PG1 FTS is a good color way but to me simple black white is better you can ball and rock them casual at the same time and not be too loud to look at

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike sent a couple of pairs of these out without Zoom Air in them. My friend got a couple of pair of Kobe A.D that had a popped Air unit and another zoom Air bag that was missing

That's really how my black ice pair that I got from Eastbay feels compared to the ones I tried on in store. Just can't feel any zoom at all but the pair in store felt bouncy, it sucks. Lol

Not a PG fan, but I definitely like this shoe.  Especially the Ivory CW.

Last edited:

wondering if these will release. so far kd 9 already came out and lebron 14 and kobe ad are coming.. i read somewhere that these blackout colorways were for MLK day but don't know how valid that is..
Reminds me a lot of the KD4 Blackout, which I really enjoyed hooping in.

Back
Top Bottom