Nike PG 1

Bumped it off for 450 so I ain't mad
laugh.gif
goat again?

guys help me out?! why are some PG1's flip the switch navy and others black? Mine just came through and they are jet black, confused as hell

Hey guys. I started a youtube channel and my first video was on the PG1 "shining/prototype" nothing major and not a in depth review. Was literally my first video. Basically just introducing myself and talking a lil bit about the shoe. Check it out guys. Thanks!!

Last edited:
How is the traction on the translucent ones? Planning to buy the Ferocity but its out of stock here in the Philippines. 

In for the grey pair.

I have 3 pairs already and ball in them.

I was going to try the KD 9 Elite Multicolor for a change up, but since I like these so much might as well cop the Grey's. :smokin

In for the grey pair.

I have 3 pairs already and ball in them.

I was going to try the KD 9 Elite Multicolor for a change up, but since I like these so much might as well cop the Grey's.
smokin.gif
Is there a difference on traction depending on the materials used? Translucent and Solid rubber?

Is there a difference on traction depending on the materials used? Translucent and Solid rubber?
Depending on the quality of the court you play on, there are usually slight differences. Translucent soles tend to pick up and collect dust quicker. Dust doesn't stick to the solid rubber outsole in that way.

Back
Top Bottom