Nike PG 1

@ChaddedNike just saw em, nice! You order a pair yet ?
thinking of whether or not I want specs on the midsole but i am definitely gonna order those in the next couple weeks.  

also deciding if I want to get a bhm themed colorway on these.  I only have one 20% code so i was thinking of getting these iDs in a couple weeks with a few other shoes. 

Made some simple, yet clean looks

Fade to Blacks:
fade to blacks are nice

for white rangers i like this design 

Think this price is temporary to get people to order right away? Want to wait for the KD X iD to maximize use of my code

thinking of whether or not I want specs on the midsole but i am definitely gonna order those in the next couple weeks.  

also deciding if I want to get a bhm themed colorway on these.  I only have one 20% code so i was thinking of getting these iDs in a couple weeks with a few other shoes. 

fade to blacks are nice

for white rangers i like this design 
yeah those actually look super clean! hey quick question where were you able to get the discount code if you don't mind?

yeah those actually look super clean! hey quick question where were you able to get the discount code if you don't mind?

To purchase eBay probably has a few.
But you could complain to a Nike rep and you might get one.
I got one because my crimson kobe id was canceled because they didn't have enough material

I have a code for trade for a instore Foot Locker coupon...PM me if interested..thanks
do you want to trade your ndc coupon for a footlocker coupon? 

yeah i got it off nike live chat once. just mentioned eastbay has a 20% off discount and i was thinking of ordering from nike.com and etc
Think this price is temporary to get people to order right away? Want to wait for the KD X iD to maximize use of my code
yeah.. they had them at $155 first too

Nice IDs everyone. Really feeling the FTBs and PGeezys

Fultz has been wearing EYBLs for summer league, wish there was an ID option close [emoji]128293[/emoji]

806814528.jpg

Does anyone know if the Glow in the Dark looks like the color on the site, or are they more white than that weird greenish color? At any rate, can't decide between these:

yeah i got it off nike live chat once. just mentioned eastbay has a 20% off discount and i was thinking of ordering from nike.com and etc
alright cool, thanks for the tip!

That's not saying much lol, but yeah they are. Nike phoned in the AD's, the Lebron 14's are ugly, the KD X's look just like the KD 9 Elites, and the Kyrie 3's are meh. 
Ditto, nike definitely dropped the ball on the ADs in my opinion! 

It's not fake zoom it's just smaller than advertised on the side of the sole. They definitely dropped the ball when it comes to colorways though.. too many simple uppers with basic white midsoles. Honestly it just seems like they don't really care anymore.

It's not fake zoom it's just smaller than advertised on the side of the sole. They definitely dropped the ball when it comes to colorways though.. too many simple uppers with basic white midsoles. Honestly it just seems like they don't really care anymore.
agreed, not fake, just mis-advertised.

90% of the colorways that have been coming out look like they can be made on ID. I've said numerous times but Nike needs to find that fine line between simple and loud. They do it for the PE's all the time but we get the trash. 

90% of the colorways that have been coming out look like they can be made on ID. I've said numerous times but Nike needs to find that fine line between simple and loud. They do it for the PE's all the time but we get the trash. 
Yup, it feels like they're just mailing it in on the AD's. I can understand if the silhouette is super crazy then a nice simple colorway looks good. But if the silhouette is kinda simple like the AD, then you gotta spice it up.. 

Getting back to PG's.. I can't wait til some of these ID's start rollin in, hopefully they come out with some dope options later considering this sig has been such a hit. I even heard a couple dudes talking highly about em on a morning show I watch/listen to on ESPN. 

Back
Top Bottom