Nike PG 1

I made some Seahawk joints too.. KaKaw!!!

View media item 2489239
I also made some "shimmerings" or "shimmies" (lol) because I missed out on the shinings and don't want to pay resell

View media item 2489240
Probably going to end up copping both down the line but focused on getting the Dame 3 statics this weekend. So I'll probably try to unload some old stuff from my collection before I pull the trigger on these.

Cant access iD at all for these, not on the computer or phone, with any browser.
So frustrating because all the ones you guys are posting up are awesome!

Last edited:
For those of you having trouble accessing the IDs, I've stumbled upon a lil trick that has worked on every browser and device I've tried. Hopefully it'll work for yall too.

For some reason, when I access the page directly thru Google, rather than thru NDC, it seems to work every time. Just Google "Nike pg1 id" and click the link. Simple as that.

I have no idea why, but it's worked every single time for me. Hope that helps!

First time I've seen usage of the green swoosh + logo showing up on this page. I didn't share my Celtics home/away pairs I am thinking of pulling on. 

For those of you having trouble accessing the IDs, I've stumbled upon a lil trick that has worked on every browser and device I've tried. Hopefully it'll work for yall too.

For some reason, when I access the page directly thru Google, rather than thru NDC, it seems to work every time. Just Google "Nike pg1 id" and click the link. Simple as that.

I have no idea why, but it's worked every single time for me. Hope that helps!
yeah. sometimes for me if I clicked the PG 1 iD from NDC search, it would not work, but if I clicked the pure platinum PG1s first, then clicked the "design your own" button, the iDs would load.  

Back
Top Bottom