Nike PG 2

Screenshot_2018-05-25-14-12-54.png

https://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/search/searchbytext?key=Pg

Scoop them before they go. $10 shipping though.

Hot punch are kinda nice. The ACG's look too close to the Palmdales imo. I would scoop both on discount tho, maybe for hoop. Still wanting that Home Craze cw but hoping to get it for like $60 or under.

Last edited:
I feel like this model was a let down in terms of colorways. Only 1 I had to have (PS4) and those were impossible to get.

I only own 1 and it was an iD

Not to be the guy that always complains but the colorways for the pg2s were either really bland or really too much. Im kinda glad we're already moving on cause doesnt seem like much people liked the actual look of the shoe itself anyways. Just wish there were some colorways to make up for it before moving on

I feel like all the sigs were pretty bland this year. Only thing that livened up the Lebrons were the Lebron watch. Basketball just isn’t the forefront anymore. Years ago we’d get the 20+ colorways, now they do that for the LS shoes like the vapormax and 270s.

Olives are only showing up for 10 or so FTL’s on the launch locator. Hopefully they’ll still be an easy cop online

I feel like all the sigs were pretty bland this year. Only thing that livened up the Lebrons were the Lebron watch. Basketball just isn’t the forefront anymore. Years ago we’d get the 20+ colorways, now they do that for the LS shoes like the vapormax and 270s.

straight facts man.. part of the reason i fell back from the lebron line. smh

Back
Top Bottom