Nike PG 2

Looks kinda dumb and childish. Not in a bad way but that’s how I’d describe it. It’s just the 2s but with a thin little strap. Not even the 1s strap. It’s like a thin slice of airhead

the butterfly plastic in the forefoot already worked very well to secure the foot during lateral movement, i don't see the point of the strap unless they took out the butterfly plastic thing as part of the lacing system.

Great point. I wonder how these fit compared to the 2s. If Nike put a zoom unit in the heel, the 2s would be arguably my favorite hoops shoe out. I love them as is.

they looked like the PG1 lows when i first saw it. i love the 2s, performed better in every way than the 1s, not that the 1s are bad.

Legit? Any thoughts fellas? Thanks in advance!
pg ps1.jpg
pg ps2.jpg
pg ps3.jpg

C701BCE3-3250-4C38-BBA1-76FEB8185250.jpeg
My Charlotte Bobcats iD just came in. Floored at how great these fit my foot. Second iD or clearance sale pair willndef be copped at some point.

Shoutout to the guy who posted these as OKC Statement inspired. I’ll be rocking with my old Bobcats gear. I’ll try to remember to tag you but I’m on mobile. I owe you a rep. I was toiling through several options til I saw those posted.

C701BCE3-3250-4C38-BBA1-76FEB8185250.jpeg
My Charlotte Bobcats iD just came in. Floored at how great these fit my foot. Second iD or clearance sale pair willndef be copped at some point.

Shoutout to the guy who posted these as OKC Statement inspired. I’ll be rocking with my old Bobcats gear. I’ll try to remember to tag you but I’m on mobile. I owe you a rep. I was toiling through several options til I saw those posted.
Heyyy I was the guy that inspired you. Those look super fresh in a realistic image! Might have to get me a pair too haha

Trying to cop the mamba mentality...I missed out on east bay 20 percent off anyone doing any specials now or should I wait for July 4 sales?

Too lazy to post but someone on Instagram posted a pg2.5 colorway and it resembles the Jordan 11 “Win Like ‘96” colorway

Back
Top Bottom