NIKE: PLEASE retro the Nike Air Dynamic Flight (aka Pippen Huarache)

in my opinion, and i'm sure others would agree, this was by FAR the hottest huarache from back in the day.  i have waited years for nike to drop it, but they have not.  there was a white/black/red, and black/red (pippen pe), and a black/purple/orange phoenix suns colorway.  i prefer the white/black/red colorway, but any would do!  who's with me on this one???

199208%20Nike%20Air%20Dynamic%20Flight%20-%20Inner%20Side.jpg
Nike_Air_Dynamic_Flight.jpg
1992-93-Air-Dynamic-Flight-WhiteRed.jpg

a7316b48752640bf9b81d232181d2b5602ac4ec7.pjpeg

I don't know if they were hotter than the Flight Huarache but right up there. My best friend had the black/white/reds at the time, and I loved those.Did the general release have the # 33? I dont remember that on them

yeah, the white/red black was my fave also.  my best friend had those and the shaq attaq's.  the pippen was a released.  i remember seeing it in a shoe store when i was a kid on vacation one summer to my uncle and aunts.  i didn't like that colorway as much.  the phoenix suns colorway was hot too.  too bad that pic below doesn't give it justice.  that one was a little harder to find.  not many pics out there...

Nike could probably still them right. I like the shoe myself, but don't know how well it would sell TBH.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

AIR WAY UPS
nerd.gif

Hated those with a passion. Bit fit, cushioning, support, traction, separated the upper from the outsole so i could bring them back, and the traded them against Air Max uptempos.

I would love to have the black/red colorway. Nikes retros have been stepping up this year maybe these will drop eventually??

^fa sho jseltzer!!
The wht/blk/red is my favorite
I missed a eBay auction that was a .5 size bigger than my shoe size. I'm still hunting but a retro would be just as good for me right now.
I know Nike is watching this forum so I hope they listen to us.

I don't think we're at the point yet where pippen stuff sells out that quick. I think Penny's (because of all the foam hype) will now sell instantly (Flight Ones) so Way ups in an OG color and then with some glow in the dark !@#$ will sell, but Pippens, Barkleys, Griffeys, Bo Jacksons... those still sit for a little while. Think about it, when was the last time any other non-Jordan sig shoe was selling out in the first hour online and in the first day in the stores?

Are we at the point where if a shoe doesn't sell out in the first hour it isn't worth making?

^^^^We're not at that point, Nike is. Or not that they won't make them, but there's no rush. As much as I would love to see this shoe retro, I just don't see them going in on them like that. They did just OK originally. I'd rather see them drop the real version of BBall Huaraches and Huarache runners and a few random forgotten Air Maxes like 92's, 96's, and 98's but I doubt they're in any hurry to do that. It costs more for them to remake mold for things like that. Probably the same reason they changed the sole on the last pair of Griffey's to come out. Costs more to truly replicate the OG so they just swapped in the soles from a different pair of Griffey's.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I don't think we're at the point yet where pippen stuff sells out that quick. I think Penny's (because of all the foam hype) will now sell instantly (Flight Ones) so Way ups in an OG color and then with some glow in the dark !@#$ will sell, but Pippens, Barkleys, Griffeys, Bo Jacksons... those still sit for a little while. Think about it, when was the last time any other non-Jordan sig shoe was selling out in the first hour online and in the first day in the stores?
first pippen I's sold well and those were 160

Back
Top Bottom