Nike pls retro the Nike Zoom Flight 98 aka "The Glove"

i just love the way the shoe looks so simple zipped up but when its zipped down, red monkey paw, silver laces, mesh... such a dope shoe

i just love the way the shoe looks so simple zipped up but when its zipped down, red monkey paw, silver laces, mesh... such a dope shoe

Hope they do retro soon.. If not, I might cop a pair of Flight Clubs just cause of the similarities.

Hope they do retro soon.. If not, I might cop a pair of Flight Clubs just cause of the similarities.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

A retro of this would be the most nitpicked and compared to OG sneaker ever IMO.

.......I'd buy 5 pairs.

Wouldn't that depend on how they actually came out though? You could say that about almost any unique, one of a kind Nike model. But, look how faithful they were with the Carnivore Retro.. Pretty much spot onThese would be copped instantly. Always wanted a pair.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

A retro of this would be the most nitpicked and compared to OG sneaker ever IMO.

.......I'd buy 5 pairs.

Wouldn't that depend on how they actually came out though? You could say that about almost any unique, one of a kind Nike model. But, look how faithful they were with the Carnivore Retro.. Pretty much spot onThese would be copped instantly. Always wanted a pair.

praying-cat22.jpg

Would LOVE a pair of these....One of my all time favorites...But until then I guess Ill be happy with my Son of Gloves

Come on Nike give the people what they want!!!!

Would LOVE a pair of these....One of my all time favorites...But until then I guess Ill be happy with my Son of Gloves

Come on Nike give the people what they want!!!!

These along with the XIII's sparked my interest in sneakers. I need these. PLEASE NIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

These along with the XIII's sparked my interest in sneakers. I need these. PLEASE NIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom