Nike Presto Retro 2009

Does anyone have a list of all of the first-released Prestos? They were like Angry Cirrus, Rabid Panda, etc.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

its about damn time

took the words outta my mouth homeboy!!! cant wait... i hope they bring ID back too i love these shoes to workout in but i think the FREE might just be alittle more comfortable either way im still gettin em:.

These will DEFINITELY be copped, these the Flightposite I's are probably my favorite shoes from the early 2000's. Hopefully they retro in some brightcolorways.

However, does this mean we'll be seeing the Nike Presto Cage make a return too? Hmm...

prescage.jpg

As happy as I am to hear the news of these coming back, I'm really just ready for a great disappointment.

Anybody who owns/owned the OG and the retro they did about 2 years ago can attest. They just weren't made like they used to be.

What's up with the square instead of rounded tongue. They already started to mess them up.
frown.gif

Yes! Bring it back. I still got a pair that I still use, but it is starting to tear on the side.

Cool. I gotta dig through my collection and find my pair. I have not seen or worn them in years.

They need to bring back the cartoon commercials for the different colorways. For those who do not know what I'm talking about:

pimp.gif

Great posting on the old cartoons, I had the shady milkmans and the brutal honeys back in the day.

At this point I'm hoping for any of the OG colors. Seems like every retro these days, aside from the initial release just gets splashed with haggardcolorways. Anyone have a picture of the first Presto color? I think it was a darker green colorway.

Back
Top Bottom