Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit

I picked up a pair at discount. Still debating if I am going to use the hyperdunks as my outdoor basketbalshoe this summer or the XXXI. Does somebody know how long the sole will last outdoor? The materials seems pretty soft.

I picked up a pair at discount. Still debating if I am going to use the hyperdunks as my outdoor basketbalshoe this summer or the XXXI. Does somebody know how long the sole will last outdoor? The materials seems pretty soft.
probably all summer assuming you play 2-3x a week. I'd use the 31s for the cushion since the setup on the 2017s is pretty firm.

looks like the next ones back to zoom

20180322232635_original.jpg

20180322232634_original.jpg

20180322232630_original.jpg

There’s got to be more to the hyperdunk X, they don’t usually show the low first and it’s odd they would drop react and flyknit after 1 year.

Mids. Looks like a tweaked Hyperfuse 2011 :smh:
Capture+_2018-03-24-20-20-03.png

Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2011-10.jpg.cf.jpg
:sick: Lows and mids are ugly.

Was thinking about either getting the 2017 lows or whatever these would've been for ball, but seeing the cushion on the 2017's getting bad reviews and these looking bad I think I'll get Kyrie's budget model instead

Is there any place that I can find these for sale these days? I still want the gray pair, but HoH is still listing them for full price :smh:

Tough to say. These really had no marketing around them at all. Still see Al Hordford rock them on court tho haha

Back
Top Bottom