Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Bought my first pair over the weekend at Nike Town in San Francisco. Ive been missing out! These things are great. Definitely need to go for the OG colorway.

Attachments

• LRM_EXPORT_20180411_212114-01.jpeg
    LRM_EXPORT_20180411_212114-01.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 59
The ID options aren't too bad. Liking the Palest Purple colors. I have a 20% code and it's working right now to make it $152. Not gonna pull the trigger yet, but have a feeling if I miss out I will regret it a bit.

The ID options aren't too bad. Liking the Palest Purple colors. I have a 20% code and it's working right now to make it $152. Not gonna pull the trigger yet, but have a feeling if I miss out I will regret it a bit.

It won’t let me pull the trigger lol! Been getting “error” every time I try and complete transactions! Has anybody got through yet?

Nike must have signed a long term deal with FinishLine, you hardly ever see any retail location with a 12.5 in stock but there it is in the new colorway that dropped today. Wow.

need to see how the white upper looks on an id but by the time that happens they will probably pull the id or run out of the good colors

Gwizzle was geeked off the React iDs! Haha.

I’m on the fence though...VaporMax prices for a React iD! Nike has taken too much of my money and it’s not even halfway through the year!!

Back
Top Bottom