Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Well damn. I guess I was a half a day late and a dollar short. Was hoping those Navy and Whites we’re still there and to cop off Swoosh. Guess I’ll need to pop in here more often.

next day shipping codes are never excluded

sucks that you can't add them on snkrs purchases though

Thank you! After a long day of getting the run around from DSG with the in store pickup option (drove 45 mins to my “held” pair only to get there to see they had made a mistake and held me the blue pair instead smh, was heated) I was finally able to secure the last pair in my size at another location that initially said they were sold out. But ended up having 1 left after all smh. For me the white pair has been super hard to get and elusive from the jump. Needed both cws. Glad to finally have em! Again thanks!

To each its on, but i agree i wouldn't want any advice on a shoe from person who doesn't use it for its intended purposes. like a straight up professional review. Good thing i know enough about sneakers and certain shoes to make my own judgement calls.

Its like someone saying Roshe's are excellent running shoes....i'll just hit them with the :lol:>D:stoneface: all at once, and keep it moving cause i know they don't know what they are talking about.

Exactly. I did a review of them on my site (which I won't link to, to avoid spam issues), and I flat out refuse to compare them to Boost. I gave it an 8.5/10, FWIW. Background on me: I've professionally coached Masters' distance runners, worked in running specialty, and am currently a competitive long jumper.

and please SHUT THE F UP about durability, wear your shoes and in 6 months we can discuss it

I have worn mine a month now and see no issues

Same here, copped the White Fushikn early, and i just copped the college Navy colorway today. Love the shoe, but my only problem with them is keeping the white fushions clean. One of the main reasons I copped the blue pair. But these shoes are the biz ness so far...

glad i got to pick up the black pair and the OG white pair. 2 best pairs imo. gonna be a good week in the mail early next week

glad i got to pick up the black pair and the OG white pair. 2 best pairs imo. gonna be a good week in the mail early next week

Picked up the triple black as well. Gonna have to scoop the white pair as well. One of Nike's best product to come out in a minute.

Attachments

• IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_1761.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 34
Gonna have to return these triple blacks. Can't stand noticeable glue residue.
Would you guys say these are better than the Lunar epics?

I like them better.

The messy glue residue on these triple blacks are messing with my OCD though.

085E2EBF-A31B-4933-B273-B91C98CF76E3.jpeg
Finally got my pair in, I’m in love, they’re extremely comfortable. I found the OG white pair already, now to track down the all black pair. This month is going to be expensive smh

Hey guys new to the thread. I really like this shoe but what's the problem with the sole? I been hearing bad things about it. Can somone explain more on what's wrong? Thanks

Hey guys new to the thread. I really like this shoe but what's the problem with the sole? I been hearing bad things about it. Can somone explain more on what's wrong? Thanks

The insole wears down the portion of the midsole that is inside the shoe. People are wearing them and then thinking they look flat. Some people are now taking the insole out.

I'd recommend going back into the thread and actually reading, you don't want to end up like some fools saying the shoe isn't durable because they don't look at the sole before even wearing the sneaker. I had to read the last 20 or so pages but you learn a lot. Just do yourself the favor and buy your pair.

Any suggestions for cleaners or protectants? I’m going to keep mine on ice until it warms up a little and rain showers are less frequent.
I've been using ALOT of Jason Markk on them. But I did cop the blue ones so i can stop wearing the Fushions so much..

Back
Top Bottom