Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

My OG 2/5’s came in today and the 12.5 fits like a glove, perfect for casual wear :nthat:

Might go for a run in the 13 before returning this weekend.

More like

NikeLab Zoom Fly SP

nikelab-zoom-fly-sp-on-foot-tw.jpg

Those look like the first Lunar Eclipse.

is there any rumor of a restock? Are these sitting in stores though per chance? Going to the Mall later this week will check it out

is there any rumor of a restock? Are these sitting in stores though per chance? Going to the Mall later this week will check it out

They're not sitting but they were a mass general release. Somewhere will have them. The only color that went quick was the whites.

Had a good first run in them. Heel strikers rejoice. I stand by the half size up for actual running in them, TTS for casual wear.

Hmm. I wear the same size, 11.5. That's my TTS. They fit fine (I don't have wide feet). I wore the all blacks today to the gym. I didn't really like the bounce of the shoe in performing weight lifting.
Yeah I definitely have wide feet, and these are the most narrow-fitting shoes that I've worn. When I go to the gym, I always wear my 2017 Air Max Flynits. I only wear the Reacts when jogging/running.

They're not sitting but they were a mass general release. Somewhere will have them. The only color that went quick was the whites.

Went in shoe palace yesterday and was surprised to see the OG blue/pink and white/pair kinda sitting.

I would think its the other way around? TTS for actual running and more loose half size up for casual. maybe just a personal preference of mine. These are hard to get a nice a fit, size 9.5 is really snug, i took out the insole, feels pretty good, but its not nearly as soft anymore. size 10 feels good, but its a bit long in length. I cant win with shoe, and my odd feet.

so the consensus is half size up for running and TTS for casual?

There is no rule. You have to try them on. There are too many variables for anyone here to definitively tell you. Are you going to wear socks when running? Will you not, when wearing casual? How high is your arch? How wide is your foot? How much do you weigh? These will all effect fit.

Here's my experience: in every single performance running brand, across all models, I wear an 11. I had to go with a 10.5 for these, which is the size I would wear if I was running OR casually. Get in store, try them on. It's the only way to know. Or buy them sight unseen like some of these guys and go through the hassle of return, possibly multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom