Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Well **** me, at least they were free, gonna throw them on eBay as is and buy another pair off StockX

99E597A4-9DA2-49B3-BDFD-F9BB5049EFC1.jpeg

Damn thanks for this heads up. I was planning on pulling these when my pair comes in lol

I super glued the tab, it's a little rough but I will take it considering I can't find the OG Navy colorway anymore

Well **** me, at least they were free, gonna throw them on eBay as is and buy another pair off StockX

99E597A4-9DA2-49B3-BDFD-F9BB5049EFC1.jpeg

How did you get them for free? Do Nike Runners get these, one of my friends did I think before they actually released.

I wasn't able to get the mens navy color, so I just sized up the women version. They are comfortable, but I need to break them in still.

Lmao I’m so out of it...I was on SNKRS not too long ago waiting for the element 87s to drop and didn’t realize the release said 7/13...and today is 6/13 ‍♂️♂️♂️

I was like why hasn’t the notify me button changed!!!

You're not the only one. In fact until I read what you said I thought they dropped today and I slept..

The pull tab on my all black broke in the same way. I use them daily to run. I guess it was bound to happen at some point if you use them a lot.

Heard it was True To Size.

That toe box has me worried though. Looks like it might squeeze the tops of my toes

With Nikes sizing being all over the place..who knows. I thought that was the case with the way the 270s toebox looked in photos before they released and that turned out not to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom