<--------- NIKE RELEASES 2006 (UPDATE 12-4) +++++

Thanks for the info and pics, EnglandMJ7 - a truly great post.....

I can look at that for days! AM1 Linerless makes no sense to me. Love the Stabs returning.....even Snow Waffles (Missy Elliott will surely cop the silvers!)
F l i n t G r e y

^haha, or she'll ask adidas to make a variant :tongue:
tongue.gif

props to
amsterdan and silversurfer5400: keepin the sneakergame tight in switzerland!
PG4 Spreitenbach; DJ Raid, Deinon, Schnkel, Fish, Scoop, Scheck, Rico, CK, Hirzel
Center Passage: Tenor, Schmitz-Beats, Stefan
op-c@gmx.ch http://www.pg4.ch

England, GREAT THREAD! You have no idea how happy it made me not to see Asia Exclusive by the Denim Dunks.

Man, all my saving for the past few months is going down the drain once 2006 hits.

Quote:
Release date for these? Official name?
I believe those are the AF2 highs, but I have no idea what the release date is.

a0e49f.jpg

eek.gif

YESS!!!!!!!!!

*faints*
ONE YASELF!!

i need: b-day lebrons size 11.5, N.E.R.D Dunks size 11, & spacejam XI's size 11.........ALL DS!!!

Thanks for posting all that info... definitely some nice releases headed our way!

I see some METH-inspired dunks are heading our way. :wink:
wink.gif

[/b]​

9ubytw.jpg

dopeness.
thanks for all the pics and info. 8)
glasses.gif

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
everyone's a team leader!​
tocked club​

Realease date for the AIR MAX2 TRAINERS?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Shox Stunners navy/silver NDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver NDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

Thanks for the pics, those white/purple dunks are beautiful Im hoping that they are a general release :D
happy.gif
[/b]

LET IT BE​

omg dopeness
"when the drop out dropped i had to cop me a money tree for anyone who ever tryed to front on me with so much personality what do you want from me i can be bymyself and enjoy the company "

out of these can u tell me what kind of release each denim is and the shoes pictured? i'd appreciate it.....

9ubyh3.jpg

9ubytw.jpg

a0e3rr.jpg

It used to be G.I. JOE'S and NIKES....now it's Lightskinned GIRLS and NIKES​

Air More Tempo, damn, im getting both color ways. I had these back in elementary school, i remember i had the white with the blue outline., instead of silver. Looks like a promising future.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

9uvwgl.jpg

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
HEAT
MEMBER 1
Can you handle it in the Paint?!?!​

a0e49f.jpg

Ok the only problem i have with these is the black ones are leather :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. And the white ones were limited retros from 2years ago. Besides that they dont have the little carolina blue as the OG and arent as comfortable.

Solid suede dunks are real nice, as are the air stabs. Denim dunks are ok, gotta see those in person, AM1s are nice all around, 180 runners are right up my alley, and even a blazer and spiridon worth copping. Might even pick up a pair of white based 95s if they look right in real life.
Thanks for the pics!
And I shout that you're all fakes, (FAKES!), And you should have seen the look on your face, And I guess that's what it takes, When comparing your bellyaches, And it's been a long time, Which agrees with this watch of mine, And I guess that I miss you, and I'm sorry if I dissed you.
Wanted Sz 11: HEINEKENS, Hot Pink Classic SBs, Mita AF1, Rooster AF1, Sambas, Flash SB, Haze low.
11.5: Orange Blaze FCs, Safari AM90s, Chlorophylls, Neon AM97s

Back
Top Bottom