Nike rep getting any shoe dated 15 years back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever heard of Nike reps being able to get any shoe you want dated 15 years back?? My hook ups dude is a rep and claims he can let me know your thoughts.

Has anyone ever heard of Nike reps being able to get any shoe you want dated 15 years back?? My hook ups dude is a rep and claims he can let me know your thoughts.

You're probably getting 'hooked up' with the 'grey market' pairs that seem to confound the crap out of Ninjahood.

Ok so are they fake or was that what that big debate was about on the mental kicks thread I didn't read it haha just saw fitting and quit reading.

The Nike rep claims they make them when I order them just sounds to good to be true you know. He can even get like galaxy foams and hard to get shoes. It takes 3 months to get the shoes after you order them.

I doubt it unless there is some secret warehouse no one knows about

#illumaniti

If you don't have good info for me please keep all the clown comments out of here I'm looking for legit responses please.

The Nike rep claims they make them when I order them just sounds to good to be true you know. He can even get like galaxy foams and hard to get shoes. It takes 3 months to get the shoes after you order them.
this sounds just like kicksole. i'm sure he's trying to either lie and showoff or he is just some confused guy or scam artist who like other's have said, gets them from the "grey market" aka knock off circles. basically he either knows they are unauthorized and is just trying to make you think he's cool and exclusive, or he doesn't know and is being fooled as well.

this sounds just like kicksole. i'm sure he's trying to either lie and showoff or he is just some confused guy or scam artist who like other's have said, gets them from the "grey market" aka knock off circles. basically he either knows they are unauthorized and is just trying to make you think he's cool and exclusive, or he doesn't know and is being fooled as well.
Thanks brother I appreciate it. It's my dudes best friend and he swears up and down its legit but **** I've been buying shoes so long i figured I would have found someone like this before now haha thanks again for the answer.

I'm asking for someone who knows a Nike rep a real Nike rep please I'm not a dumbass I've been collecting since I was 12 I don't need these ******* comments I want legit comments. *** clowns out here.

take him up on his offer and see if he's all talk or what . . . then you can find out for sure what the deal is . . .

Earn your turn man. I know two Nike employees personally and I also know what goes on outside of Nike (grey market).

Simple answer to your question is "no" this is not gonna be a legit transaction.

I thought that was clear in my first response but you are still hanging onto the idea that this might actually be a possibility. If it's too good to be true...
Theres a legit response thanks clown not hanging on to it "another l for ohio" was a not answer. Mother ******* like you make people not want to get on this site because,of ***** like you.

Earn my turn your a legit clown thanks but no thanks for your answer I don't care to have people like you even on is site your a ******g bum.

Thanks brother I appreciate it. It's my dudes best friend and he swears up and down its legit but **** I've been buying shoes so long i figured I would have found someone like this before now haha thanks again for the answer.
yeah if he swears it's legit i'm leaning more towards the he's being fooled as well side of it. probly just a lil too ignorant to realize what he's into

Unless your hookup is MJ, Tinker, or Phil Knight himself it's not legit...even then if there were legit pairs of any one shoe they wanted or even if they had to be manufactured it wouldn't take 3 months. 

Hahaa. I'm done talking to ***** asss fools like you yea I did the transaction noooooo money left my hand he's doing the first shoes I give him the cash after I see them yes your clearly a ***** *** fool who lives off talking **** on the net take your *** and get laid so you don't have frustration to take out on senseless **** dumb *** fool.

Your the type of dude who continues to look like a *** when someone asks a simple question would you like to continue to be a *** hole or be a adult and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom