Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I low key wish it was actually the real cm punk posting as cmpunk cmpunk

Just trolling away on nt instead of being at a wwe live show.

what i would do is take the test another time.. cut class and then make up an excuse. wait for the restock to happen, take the test during lunch or after school. theres no such rule that you HAVE to take the test at that exact day and time. u can always take it another time

Nike is a month away from the Quarterly restock... it wouldn't surprise me if they just let the hype built until then, and dropped everything.

My bretherens called a Footaction customer service rep and asked about any Jordan's,nope none!!! BUT if anyone is interested in the yeezy posites,they have a 6and a half youth available to purchase if anyone wants there's little man stuntin

Locking thread as promised.

Most direct way to get notifications on the restock:
Please follow nikestore on twitter -> www.twitter.com/nikestore
Turn on mobile notifications so that you get sent a text message whenever nike tweets something

Advice:
If you are waiting on niketalk to tell you there is a restock then you might miss out. A lot of users are proactive on this stuff and will be checking out while you are waiting for a notification from niketalk. nikestore has millions of followers and only thousands of shoes when they restock. The odds are already NOT in your favor.

Nike has been doing a quarterly restock for over a year now. The pattern is someone usually lets the cat out of the bag on a social media site that a restock will be happening in the near future. Someone makes a thread on NT. People get their shoes or miss out, discuss things for a few days, the thread is locked, then we all return to a new thread for the next quarterly restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom