Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL over all you guys crying over discount codes.......you win some you lose some. Get over it. 

Maybe if you're actually patient things will work themselves out....I had my Lunar AM 90's canceled because they were over sold....3 days later got an email from customer service with a 15% off code.

I didn't complain or ask for anything.

are some of the re-stocks coming from outlets? they sent me a photon blue jordan 9 with "cosmetic seconds" stamped on the box

are some of the re-stocks coming from outlets? they sent me a photon blue jordan 9 with "cosmetic seconds" stamped on the box
Weren't the photo blue 9s on the re-stock the black bottom version? If so, those were all "B-Grade" shoes, so they should have come in the box with that stamp on them.

Javy

Yeah black bottoms. I thought Nike didn't pull them off the shelves. Strange that they are in a generic orange box. The B-grade XX8's at the outlet are in original boxes.

^Doesn't mean they came off a shelf, more than likely they didn't. The black bottom 9s never released in a regular retail box. Nike only sold them as "B-Grades", so they all came in that orange box with the stamp on them.

Javy

Them crappy *** J's gonna restock like 20 times before next Xmas
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom