Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike is a business. Anything businesses would want would be assets sitting in a warehouse during holiday season. 

I don't remember any other Jordan release that collides with December's annual XI. The 12s are made for those who couldn't get gamma 11s. I doubt the 12s will sell out, but it will do great because of the hype and thanks to christmas. If i couldn't get my nephew the gamma 11 i'll get him the 12s. WIth a restock, it causes disturbances. 

people pay for a bot to get the yeezys = FTL says it's not happening and people don't get a refund for the bot

rumored restock and i almost bet those same idiots are going to fork over more nonrefundable money for bots

no wonder scammers never go away, it's too easy to make money by screwing people over.

Last edited:
Yall can have all the other drops IF there is a restock tomorrow. I just need purple fades

nike, finishline, footlocker all should just do surprise restocks Xmas morning. You know how many people wouldn't know that's coming or miss out.   It would just give random people a chance to scoop up some pairs they missed the past year.   mostly everything from Jan 2013 to Dec 2013 should be restocked.  Would be a dope christmas present

It was basically expected that there would be a cyber Monday restock. I expected something from either FNL or nike but since nike has been on a till this year I had a hunch that the restock would occur on cyber Monday. I doubt another restock would happen soon

nike, finishline, footlocker all should just do surprise restocks Xmas morning. You know how many people wouldn't know that's coming or miss out.   It would just give random people a chance to scoop up some pairs they missed the past year.   mostly everything from Jan 2013 to Dec 2013 should be restocked.  Would be a dope christmas present
This. 10000000% be in to try to get Purple Fades.

whatever happened to them Finishline restocks.   Nike does multiple ones throughout the year.   the one year Finishline restocked a ton of jordans.   the whole kilroy pack.  i remember seeing some last shot 14s, playoff 12s, white cement 4s.   It was totally random and was surprised to see such older shoes on that restock

Don't listen to anyone in here telling you there isn't some type of restock going down some time today.  Some site or sites will definitely restock 1 or 2 shoes since it's xmas.  NDC may even restock something or a few items.  If you just assume the people telling you "no restock" are right, then if there is one you will miss it and they will flourish.

I repeat don't let randoms in this thread that have no idea what is going to happen today tell you what to do.  If you want to keep your phone/laptop close today do it.  If you want to relax and not worry about hitting on a restock then do that.

Yes man i just made an account to this site to thank you so much. i was able to get the oreo 5's. they still have some sizes. u gotta hurry. 

Oreo vs have been popping up almost daily on sites like Finishline and Dsg.

Finishline has the Jordan V Oreos - sizes 10, 10.5. 11, 12 & 13 available right now for retail

Edit: 10:09 am Eastern Time They are all gone - people jumped on them quick
it was on their site yesterday. i just thought they had them because nobody liked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom