Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed Bel Airs and DB5!
smokin.gif

I got Nada. Crazy soon as I clicked Db5s I hit buy and no ******g sizes showed up literally as link went out I was on twitter already on my phone

How did people get the DB Vs so fast? When I got the tweet I went to them and there were no sizes available :smh: the only thing I'm liking for are the black toe Is. So this restock wasn't much but if the champ pack restocked also....good lord id be salty

I loaded the DB5 link at 7p on the dot (Usher?), seconds before the Nike tweet and it was live.

Grabbed my size in them as well as the Area 72 Chuckposites. Really wanted the Denims, but they were gone by the time I got back to them.

take it for what u want

HUGE RESTOCK COMING TONIGHT in Nike.com according to 
It's all speculation based off one man's word. Not saying it won't happen but it's a lot of all stemming from one source
laugh.gif

I remember this one guy was saying all these shoes were restocking, nothing happened and he went back to being a nobody.

This will probably happen again, today.
Wow the guys were on point with that restock. 

Oh oh... I see what you did there Jada... KC is watching you.

All I wanted out of the bunch were the DBVs, Denim X or the Hazlenuts X. Just a pair would suffice. Guess my bday gift to my self will be some headphones.

Those photo blue IXs were lingering surprisingly for that price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom