Nike Retro "volt" Pack

sick.gif

This past Tuesday was the biggest one for the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 during the entire time Sneaker News has been online.  This modern classic showed up first as part of the Nike USAB Pack celebrating previous summer Olympic Games and then again alongside a highlighter-like pair covered in Volt.  Turns out that second pair was a sign of things to come, as now we see that each of the four models from the USAB set have been reproduced in black and Volt for another upcoming pack for Q3 2012.  Along with the Huarache 2K4s, expect the Nike Air Force 180, Air More Uptempo and Shox BB4, fittingly done primarily in black, leaving the Huaraches as the sole all-Volt design (2004 being the only Olympics of these four that didn’t result in US gold).  Click through to view each pair, and let us know how these compare to the USAB joints, as well as which single design is the best among them.

nike-retro-basketball-volt-pack.jpg

nike-air-more-uptempo-96-volt-pack.jpg

nike-air-force-10-volt-pack.jpg

nike-shox-bb4-volt-pack.jpg

nike-zoom-huarache-2k4-volt-pack-1.jpg

Just bring me the Foam Pro Footaction exclusives and I'll be done with Foams forever.
Oh and them boings too.

Ummm…, may consider copping those Uptempo if available at the outlets.

"volt" pack will be exapnded to Volt Pros i hope....since an NTer did confirm/mention Volt Pros are scheduled for next year
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i like the 2k4's , but didnt the force 180 and shox bb4 come out a few years ago with a slighty different shaded an flopped? lol

would only cop the uptempos on a deep discount. I would be fine if Nike scrap the whole pack tho.

uptempos and 180s are alright.. bb4s are a monstrosity of a shoe no matter the colorway and the 2k4s are way too bright

Back
Top Bottom